Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zerowinger in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"[@Wiimeiser":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4493877#post_4493877
)  
Statue doesn't get destroyed to my knowledge. And this is the new student: Luster Dawn
[spoiler]

||
>>2127186p||

[@MrXemnas1992](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoiler]s/post/4493884#post_4493884)  
There are two things I despise - those who can't tolerate different people and cultures, and the Dutch!
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"@Wiimeiser":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4493877#post_4493877
Statue doesn't get destroyed to my knowledge. And this is the new student: Luster Dawn
[spoiler]>>2127186p[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger