Viewing last 25 versions of post by Spinny in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
"[@Background Pony #1370":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529679#post_4529679
[bq]
)  

>
Yes, how dare we try to reinterpret his character and past actions based on new, entirely unknown information about him.[/bq]

Again, outright attempting to murder Daring Do kinda leaves him without any moral high ground whatsoever. Sorry.

"

[
@Vivace":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529744#post_4529744

)

Willful ignorance, huh? Okay, let's assume that for whatever reason, this jungle, _*unlike literally the rest of Equestria_* cannot maintain its own climate. It needs the Rings of Scorchero to maintain the sweltering heat that presumably will not disturb the habitats of all the jungle animals, or even kill them off, but instead, it will provide a more suitable habitat for them to live. Now, remind me, what happened to the last ring by the end of the episode?

Hold on, let me think. Uhhh...uhhh...

![full](https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/1/15/Shattered_Ring_of_Destiny_S4E04.png/revision/latest?cb=20131209124038!

)

Oh, that's right! It fell to the ground and shattered to pieces, thereby ensuring that it could never be used to provide a hospitable climate to the jungle again! Oh, no! That sounds terrible! Oh, but wait, there's more! Lest we forget, of course, mean old Daring Do was not the only one who stopped Ahuizotl from saving the jungle! No, far from it! The mane six themselves, _*our very own main characters_*, accompanied Daring Do on this adventure and are just as much to blame for this as well!!! Oh, say it ain't so, say it ain't so!!!!

*Our very own main characters did a cruel and evil thing, because this is what WE ARE FORCED to assume instead of the notion that Ahuizotl is a villain. We have to believe that not just Daring Do, but the mane six themselves are responsible for the PERMANENT climate imbalance of this jungle!!!*

So yeah, please forgive my ignorance and my assumption that the show would not so callously (and retroactively) throw the mane six under the bus just to suggest that Ahuizotl is a misunderstood hero.
No reason given
Edited by Spinny
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
"@Background Pony #1370":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529679#post_4529679
[bq]Yes, how dare we try to reinterpret his character and past actions based on new, entirely unknown information about him.[/bq]

Again, outright attempting to murder Daring Do kinda leaves him without any moral high ground whatsoever. Sorry.

"@Vivace":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529744#post_4529744

Willful ignorance, huh? Okay, let's assume that for whatever reason, this jungle, _unlike literally the rest of Equestria_ cannot maintain its own climate. It needs the Rings of Scorchero to maintain the sweltering heat that presumably will not disturb the habitats of all the jungle animals, or even kill them off, but instead, it will provide a more suitable habitat for them to live. Now, remind me, what happened to the last ring by the end of the episode?

!https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/1/15/Shattered_Ring_of_Destiny_S4E04.png/revision/latest?cb=20131209124038!

Oh, that's right! It fell to the ground and shattered to pieces, thereby ensuring that it could never be used to provide a hospitable climate to the jungle again! Oh, no! That sounds terrible! Oh, but wait, there's more! Lest we forget, of course, mean old Daring Do was not the only one who stopped Ahuizotl from saving the jungle! No, far from it! The mane six themselves, _our very own main characters_, accompanied Daring Do on this adventure and are just as much to blame for this as well!!! Oh, say it ain't so, say it ain't so!!!!

*Our very own main characters did a cruel and evil thing, because this is what WE ARE FORCED to assume instead of the notion that Ahuizotl is a villain. We have theo believe that not just Daring Do, but the mane six themselves are responsible for the PERMANENT climate imbalance of this jungle!!!*

So yeah, please forgive my ignorance and my assumption that the show would not so callously throw the mane six under the bus just to suggest that Ahuizotl is a misunderstood hero.
No reason given
Edited by Spinny
Spinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
"@Background Pony #1370":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529679#post_4529679
[bq]Yes, how dare we try to reinterpret his character and past actions based on new, entirely unknown information about him.[/bq]

"@Vivace":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529744#post_4529744

Willful ignorance, huh? Okay, let's assume that for whatever reason, this jungle, _unlike literally the rest of Equestria_ cannot maintain its own climate. It needs the Rings of Scorchero to maintain the sweltering heat that presumably will not disturb the habitats of all the jungle animals, or even kill them off, but instead, it will provide a more suitable habitat for them to live. Now, remind me, what happened to the last ring by the end of the episode?

!https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/1/15/Shattered_Ring_of_Destiny_S4E04.png/revision/latest?cb=20131209124038!

Oh, that's right! It fell to the ground and shattered to pieces, thereby ensuring that it could never be used to provide a hospitable climate to the jungle again! Oh, no! That sounds terrible! Oh, but wait, there's more! Lest we forget, of course, mean old Daring Do was not the only one who stopped Ahuizotl from saving the jungle! No, far from it! The mane six themselves, _our very own main characters_, accompanied Daring Do on this adventure and are just as much to blame for this as well!!! Oh, say it ain't so, say it ain't so!!!!

*Our very own main characters did a cruel and evil thing, because this is what WE ARE FORCED to assume instead of the notion that Ahuizotl is a villain. We have the believe that not just Daring Do, but the mane six themselves are responsible for the PERMANENT climate imbalance of this jungle!!!*

So yeah, please forgive my ignorance and my assumption that the show would not so callously throw the mane six under the bus just to suggest that Ahuizotl is a misunderstood hero.
No reason given
Edited by Spinny