Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@rdibp":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529558#post_4529558

[bq]
)

> *
*Rainbow Dash**: Or maybe he's just the bad guy! Do I need to remind you he's tried to squash Daring Do like a hundred times?![/bq]

Yeah, I don't think the episode was actually sugarcoating that part, much.

He _*did_* try to kill her, many, *many* times.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@rdibp":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529558#post_4529558

[bq]*Rainbow Dash*: Or maybe he's just the bad guy! Do I need to remind you he's tried to squash Daring Do like a hundred times?![/bq]

Yeah, I don't think the episode was actually sugarcoating that part, much.

He _did_ try to kill her, many times.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@rdibp":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4529558#post_4529558

[bq]*Rainbow Dash*: Or maybe he's just the bad guy! Do I need to remind you he's tried to squash Daring Do like a hundred times?![/bq]

Yeah, I don't think the episode was actually sugarcoating that part.
No reason given
Edited by AC97