Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

That scene would’ve been better if she just asked Twilight to give her the book, Twilight asks why, and then Starlight just replies “trust me”.

Starlight then simply closes the book, and explains the motive.

Having the scene play out as it did instead gives the notion “screw the rules, you’re a princess” which while I’m glad they finally use again, it still should be presented more rationally despite the fact that Starlight did so, otherwise.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Esteban  
I really like when Starlight wake up to Twilight about not only guide about books and being more practical. But I have a worst issue with that: Starlight empowered Twilight about her “absolute power” in friendship topic and that’s something I hate. I really like Starlight cause she is powerful withouth licking Celestia plot at some event.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide