Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@MrXemnas1992

Same here (which is also the case with season 6 in my case). Every time I tell myself, “Today I’m going to watch more”, I end up doing something else instead.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@Jarkes  
Life just gets in the way…you move out finally and into your own apartment, you get a full-time job, you get a Nintendo Switch; suddenly you don’t have time for ponies anymore
Der_Fur_Shur

This was the first season where I actively skipped episodes (4 in total) and I feel pretty good, now I know I can just skip more in future episodes.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@MrXemnas1992  
@Jarkes  
Maybe its because I don’t have a job and that I’m still learning how to be fully independent but regardless of what happens, I still make sure to watch every new episode. Even if these episodes focus on ponies that I’m not a big fan of, I still want to learn more about the characters and the world they live in. If only certain other users on here could do the same.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@gingerninja666

Oh god, I can’t wait for him to get to Uncommon Bond… That’s gonna be fun.

…I say that without having actually seen any of his videos yet, but from what people tell me they’re pretty fun.
Background Pony #193E
People still activate here? Anyway Happy new years!!!!🎺🎶🎹🎵🎷🎻🎶🎶🎵🎵🎼🎼🎵🎤🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎉🎊🎉🎊🎆🎇🎆🎈🎈🎈🎆🎊🎉🎊😊
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@PonyPon  
It’s… likely good advice. I mean, it was the sign of her character development that Starlight kinda took the events of that episode on the chin. A season ago, it would be mental breakdowns and apocalypses for everyone.

I’m just saying, maybe Starlight should be a bit more cautious about her triggers.
Background Pony #7A38
Evil Rainbow Dash?  
Wow. Did I miss something when I watching episodes in this season 1-16?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide