Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Prof.NightJack

Either way, Spike’s absence was simply unusual. I don’t really like the notion that Starlight can replace him as a source of support for Twilight.

Then again, he’s already served that role a few times this season in Celestial Advice and Flurry of Emotions, so maybe there’s nothing to worry about just yet.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So, wait, the journal actually only covered the events of season 4 in-universe (since that’s the only season it was ever written into), but apparently Fame & Misfortune references much of seasons 1-3 as well?
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@Jarkes

I’m not even sure it was a ‘mistake’, since the quote that initially spurs her on to find the journal is a direct quote from season 2. So I just assumed the journal also had a compilation of Twilight’s letters to Tia too.
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@gingerninja666

True, but like I said, I want to actually SEE Starlight actually being a friend to them. Actually showing the scene where she consoled Rarity would have helped a lot.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
@Spinny  
They didn’t need to show it, though. It would have been nice, but it is unnecessary. They were able to convey that Starlight cares about her friends without showing it. Showing Starlight consoling Rarity would’ve eaten up time.
Sunset's Minion

Love is King
@Holofan4life  
But it comes out nowhere. Starlight never had a reason to defend Rarity other than she felt obligated to do it because she’s TWILIGHT’S friend. There was no chemistry building beforehand to make that scene any less jarring.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Sunset’s Minion  
I agree. Like Starlight fan I don’t want to be mandatory for her, being friends with remane5, despite Twilight insistence. But Starlight said Fluttershy is her friend. I don’t sure if’s because Twilight was at that moment too.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Sunset’s Minion  
We know they are all friend, just becuse they showed Starlight with Twi the most don;t mean there is nothing there with the others.  
So that is wrong that it it comes out nowhere, the montage at the end of season 5 wasn’t just between Starlight and Twilight after all.  
And Every Little Thing She Does was about her getting used to the other 5 as well, ya she screwed that up but they where building up a friendship in the end.
Hakirayleigh
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@PonyPon  
The first ponies who talked hate about Rarity were very belligerent with her. Starlight of course has had initiative to talk with those ponies and at previous episodes.
Hakirayleigh
Economist -
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@PonyPon  
Be belligerent isn’t necessarily violent.  
Whe she talked with Crhysalis (Season 6) and Twilight (Season 5) Both cases were so belligerent.
Hakirayleigh
Economist -
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@RhodieNite  
Starlight gave apologies when they were neccesary, like at ELTSD. But Twilight heavily suggested that. Of course the remane5 want help Twilight, But really I don’t feel a true connection between Starlight and the remane5 yet.
Hakirayleigh
Economist -
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@PonyPon  
I don’t sure if was managed very well. But Starlight prefer discuss about that way than Twilight. Besides the discussion was off screen and after they continue talking Yay about Rarity at Castle of friendship.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide