Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Villain Pony

copy&paste
@EquestrianScholar
It did make Celestia come off as straight out nuts though. I mean, great friendship lesson and all, but Twilight was an emotionally brittle preteen.
If this is her standard educational approach it explains how Sunset happened though…

“Supposedly” the comic was Twilight’s PoV so all the times we saw in comic were probably short and quick sequences. They only felt that way because Twilight was a kid. I say supposedly because the writer said that after the story was finished.
Sunset's Minion

Love is King
@Villain Pony  
That is something that irks me a little, they never bother to show Celestia’s view of events, so we can’t properly judge if that was how things happened or if it was in Twilight’s head.
hironakamura
Artist -

I wonder why Fame and Misfortune just wasn’t about ponies arguing about characters from a Daring Do book. That would’ve made more sense. Instead, just cause a journal was released, life long neighbors started treating other life long neighbors as characters from a tv show. Pinkie: “You’ve known me for years.”
Villain Pony

copy&paste
I wonder why Fame and Misfortune just wasn’t about ponies arguing about characters from a Daring Do book. That would’ve made more sense. Instead, just cause a journal was released, life long neighbors started treating other life long neighbors as characters from a tv show. Pinkie: “You’ve known me for years.”

For comedy.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mike

Still no reason to act petty like that.

They did the same shit about Dave Rapp’s episodes, and once posted a drama image about how the show was “no longer about the Mane Six”.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Mike  
Frankly it felt like his writing, but given he was hesitant about ‘Slice of Life’ I can see why he never wanted this script to see the light of day.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Yeah, I’m in Germany so I’m on a very limited connection.

If it’s the interview I’m thinking of… well, not to doubt my favourite writer but…

…I don’t believe him. A few edits to make it current and the fact that he’s got good reason to be embarrassed about it doesn’t mean it’s not his script.

Frankly I thought the episode was great and he should be proud of it, but I’m not going to tell him how to feel.
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Philweasel

Yeah, I doubt that this was another Magical Mystery Cure situation, where pretty much the only thing that remained from his original draft was the swapped cutie marks thing and some of the songs.
Background Pony #D034
@Mike  
To be fair, “not his idea” doesn’t mean he didn’t write the episode. Also I very much doubt that they could put his name for a episode that he had 100% nothing to do with.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Philweasel  
He said that he’s had scripts changed before, so maybe that’s what he means.

@EotD  
Basically he said F&MF wasn’t his idea and he didn’t really write it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide