Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
At some point near the end of the episode. The raging fan hordes showed signs of emerging factionalism among them.

>>1509214t

>>1509202t

The Mane 6 chose to simply ignore them. IRL things wouldn't be that easy. Fans actually become more nastier the more they are ignored. Granted, it was an non-resolvable issue for the length of the episode. If it is not for the near perfect world they live in, Ponyville and perhaps much of Equestria would be a smoldering wreak embroiled in a riot or in a state of civil war. It could have been dangerous!

This could have been how Equestria becomes divided. I remember a old fanfic where the land was split into 6 warring factions.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

At some point near the end of the episode. The raging fan hordes showed signs of emerging factionalism among them.
>>1509214t
>>1509202t

The Mane 6 chose to simply ignore them. IRL things wouldn't be that easy. Fans actually become more nastier the more they are ignored. Granted, it was an non-resolvable issue for the length of the episode. If it is not for the near perfect world they live in, Ponyville and perhaps much of Equestria would be a smoldering wreak embroiled in a state of civil war. It could have been dangerous!

This could have been how Equestria becomes divided. I remember a old fanfic where the land was split into 6 warring factions.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

>>1509214t
>>1509202t

The Mane 6 chose to simply ignore them. IRL things wouldn't be that easy. Fans actually become more nastier the more they are ignored. Granted, it was an non-resolvable issue for the length of the episode. If it is not for the near perfect world they live in, Ponyville and perhaps much of Equestria would be a smoldering wreak embroiled in a state of civil war.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ