Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonycat in topic Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
"[@Marx":](/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3091344#post_3091344
)  
I suppose it is for the ones who's entire life literally depends and revolves about MLP and his waifus.

"

[
@EotD":](/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3091333#post_3091333
)  
This, basically. It says a lot about SJ when the series returns after over a decade, and it still retains the same feeling of the original run.

Ashi was a risky bet than paid off so hard, because practically everything about her is done in a way that makes Jack shine brighther instead of casting a shadow over him: even the episode where Ashi is looking for Jack on her own was all about how Jack's struggle actually made a huge difference to the world, and how her own life changed for the better thanks to Jack's influence.

If Starlight had been developed on a way similar to Ashi's everything would have been so better.

[@09MurphyM](/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3091351#post_3091351)  
Samurai Jack's final season only got **10** episodes.
No reason given
Edited by Anonycat
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
"@Marx":/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3091344#post_3091344
I suppose it is for the ones who's entire life literally depends and revolves about MLP and his waifus.

"@EotD":/pony/season-7-episode-discussion-speculation-discussion-reactions-and-spoilers/post/3091333#post_3091333
This, basically. It says a lot about SJ when the series returns after over a decade, and it still retains the same feeling of the original run.

Ashi was a risky bet than paid off so hard, because practically everything about her is done in a way that makes Jack shine brighther instead of casting a shadow over him: even the episode where Ashi is looking for Jack on her own was all about how Jack's struggle actually made a huge difference to the world, and how her own life changed for the better thanks to Jack's influence.

If Starlight had been developed on a way similar to Ashi's everything would have been so better.
No reason given
Edited by Anonycat