Viewing last 25 versions of post by Poison Trail in topic Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Huh, not sure I want to see that creepy image on top of the first post each time I come.

I've already brought up my expectations for S7, but to reiterate: I want to see the core principles of those living in Equestria challenged, poke holes in a system which clearly is heading more and more towards benefiting powerful ponies at the cost of *everyone* else, equine or otherwise.

I'm not asking for anarchy, much the opposite since that's where we're heading at this rate. I'm asking for the series to evolve past it's "Colorful Utopia" roots and *finally* develop some depth instead of taking it away in the name of an hyper-controlled society featuring the ~~thought police~~ "Friendship Brigade" somehow not being seen as oppressive. Suspension of disbelief only goes so far, it's time for that bubble to burst, and for ponies to realize, "Hey, we're kinda living in an incredibly flawed society, maybe it's time to change".
No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Huh, not sure I want to see that creepy image on the first post each time I come.
No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail