Season 5 episode discussion (Stream & episode links in first post)

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@EHAN  
In Persona 4 all of the characters except for the Protagonist had to face a side of themselves they didn’t want to accept. Their SHADOW. After they bested and accepted their Shadow as a part of them they gained the ability to use Personas. Apple Bloom faced her Shadow in this episode and beat it.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Princess♠Molestia  
I’ve never seen her as “worfed” in the episodes she’s been in. And she has been awesome in her Micro and Friends Forever comic! Why can’t they do the same with the show? She’s much more interesting than say, the entire Apple Family!
Quintus Hazard
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Whitesnake Liker
Just watched S05 E04.  
Loved it~  
But a few things:  
Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle kick AB out of the clubhouse but it’s on Sweet Apple Acres. Its her property. I know its a nightmare but.  
Everypony is a-nasty.  
Ballad running in the background from the Twittermites! But her eyes are purple. Time to redo, Tritebristle!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide