Scootaloo thread

Background Pony #0EC0
Moving your hand through an object? Through Scoots? Ok now that sounds incredibly creepy.  
I’m sorry but can you please just leave, this thread is now a total mess and also really really creepy.  

Quit filling it up with non Scootaloo related posts and not adding pictures to it.  
No one apart from you thinks your drawing isn’t creepy because it is and you just don’t want to admit it to yourself.  
Bye bye
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
Wonder why she’s called Scootaloo anyways 🤔
Ponies are physic when it comes to naming. Much like how Scootaloo’s name predicts that she would really like scooters, Fluttershy’s name predicts that she’ll be shy, Royal Armor’s name predicts that he’ll be in the royal gaurd, Luna’s name predicts that she’ll be involved with lunar stuff like the moon. Either that or everypony has extreme determination to live up to their name.

Anyways…  
Scootaspin!  

Background Pony #7A9F
I like to imagine Scoots instead of being insulted by being called a chicken totally embraces, owns and loves it.  
Like initially it might tick her off but then shes like “Nah fuck that bitches I’m motherclucking Scootachicken!”  

Wears it as a badge of honor or a sort of verbal cutie mark like “Yeah I can’t fly so what! Now watch this sick jump!”  
Feel that’s totally in character for her but what do you think?
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@Background Pony #7A9F  
Reject pony.  
Embrace chicken.

That does feel like something she would do but when she was called a chicken in the show (It was Stare Master, I think) she gets mad at Apple Bloom so it’d have to be when/if Scootalo chicken ever became recurring.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide