Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Scootaloo being disabled

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4901847#post_4901847
[bq="Latecomer"]
) " 

> [
@AC97":](/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4901828#post_4901828
)
>
Well just because it _*sometimes_* results in cripples doesn't mean it will all the time or even most - it could be a 1% chance. But it still is a bit of a questionable message - although consistent with the existence of mules, who seem to lack any pony magic whatsoever.[/bq]

Concession made, that is a good point.

-

~~
It probably wouldn't feel that good to be a mule in the setting.-

"
~~

[
@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4903169#post_4903169

[bq]
)

>
If lack of proper training was the issue, Dash would totally have fixed it.[/bq]

And considering just how determined Scootaloo is, I'm not sure Dash would've been that much of a deciding factor, either.

Heck, probably Twilight would've been willing to help, by extension, since Twilight Time was a thing and all.

It's sad when characters aren't going to get something they want out of life, not have one of their dreams fulfilled, but sometimes life just works that way.

>>1030854p

I will, however, say that I think something like this would probably work, given how fast she can make her scooter go, and it wouldn't be farfetched in terms of technology.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4901847#post_4901847
[bq="Latecomer"] "@AC97":/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4901828#post_4901828
Well just because it _sometimes_ results in cripples doesn't mean it will all the time or even most - it could be a 1% chance. But it still is a bit of a questionable message - although consistent with the existence of mules, who seem to lack any pony magic whatsoever.[/bq]

Concession made, that is a good point.

-It probably wouldn't feel that good to be a mule in the setting.-

"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4903169#post_4903169

[bq]If lack of proper training was the issue, Dash would totally have fixed it.[/bq]

And considering just how determined Scootaloo is, I'm not sure Dash would've been that much of a deciding factor, either.

It's sad when characters aren't going to get something they want out of life, not have one of their dreams fulfilled, but sometimes life just works that way.

>>1030854p

I will, however, say that I think something like this would probably work, given how fast she can make her scooter go, and it wouldn't be farfetched in terms of technology.
No reason given
Edited by AC97