Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Scootaloo being disabled

AC97
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@DarkyBoode32":/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4900557#post_4900557

It's taking character agency away from Scootaloo for her to only be saying that because Lightning Dust _manipulated_ her into thinking that. It also doesn't convince me you aren't grasping for straws, when there's also not a single quote that _implies_ anything of the sort.

It _is_ "Normal Scootaloo," just momentarily pissed off at Rainbow Dash, and you have no proof "Normal Scootaloo" _wouldn't_ accept that she'll never fly. You're willfully ignoring each and every implications in favor of your own views that have nothing to support them.

In short: assertions presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, and you don't have any evidence whatsoever to support your claims, thus far.

"@Brass Beau":/forums/pony/topics/scootaloo-being-disabled?post_id=4901051#post_4901051

Why can she stand on clouds without a cloudwalking spell applied to her, then, if she's just an Earth Pony with vestigal wings?

I'd tend to think something along the lines of her pegasus magic is two-dimensional, when it should be three-dimensional, so while she can propel herself very quickly horizontallly (to the point of going faster than a speeding train while towing the other two Crusaders), she can't fly for that reason.
No reason given
Edited by AC97