Rewatching, rating, and ranking MLP:FIM

hollowblade
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

With the show now complete and finished, and with more time on everyone’s hands, I’ve started rewatching the entire show. I’ve also been rating each episode with an out-of-ten score with the intent of getting the average score of each season. I also pick the best and worst episode of each season. At the end I want to rank each season best to worst. I’ve already started top ten best and worst episode lists that I continuously update as I go along.

I am currently 19 episodes into season 5 but I will start this thread off with just Season 1 to allow each season room for discussion. I want to know how my ratings compare with others opinions. Do you agree? Do you think my opinions are garbage and I need to be thrown into a fiery pit? What rating would you give a particular episode? Has your opinion on certain episodes changed after all this time? This all for the sake of going back through and rediscussing a show we all care about.

Season 1

Friendship is Magic, Pt. 1 - 6/10  
Friendship is Magic, Pt. 2 - 3/10  
The Ticket Master - 5/10  
Applebuck Season – 6/10  
Griffon the Brush-Off – 6/10  
Boast Busters – 2/10  
Dragonshy – 6/10  
Look Before You Sleep – 7/10  
Bridle Gossip – 7/10  
Swarm of the Century – 3/10  
Winter Wrap Up – 6/10  
Call of the Cutie – 5/10  
Fall Weather Friends – 4/10  
Suited for Success – 5/10  
Feeling Pinkie Keen – 4/10  
Sonic Rainboom – 7/10  
Stare Master – 6/10  
The Show Stoppers – 5/10  
A Dog and Pony Show – 6/10  
Green Isn’t Your Color – 7/10  
Over a Barrel – 6/10  
A Bird in the Hoof – 6/10  
The Cutie Mark Chronicles – 7/10  
Owl’s Well That Ends Well – 6/10  
Party of One – 6/10  
The Best Night Ever – 8/10

Season 1 Average – 5.6/10  
Season 1 Mode - 6/10  
Season 1 Median - 6/10  
Season 1 High - 8/10  
Season 1 Low - 2/10  
Season 1 Range - 6  
Season 1 Best Episode - The Best Night Ever  
Season 1 Worst Episode - Boast Busters

Season 1 I had found to be painfully average. Something I blame on the shows tv rating at the time. Many of the episode’s conflicts stemmed from a severe lack of proper communication. No one ever seemed to just talk to each other. Swarm of the Century I found to be the most egregious example of this. At least the season ended on a high note by following through with The Grand Galloping Gala wonderfully.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide