Rainbow Dash thread.

Background Pony #131D
@Background Pony #131D
It would be interesting how Rainbow would never mention Firefly then. I wonder what the reason would be?🤔
Also would she be the older or younger sister?

Probably older.

And being fair, I onyl said that cause people tend to think of Firefly as RD’s Sister. (Used to be mother, though that got jossed.)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #131D  
I can’t help but think Firefly was the cooler older sister Rainbow always strived to outmatch.

And part of Rainbow’s bragging nature comes from being the younger sister to the more talented Firefly.

But maybe now Firefly has fallen on hard times and works a dead end job and Rainbow needs to help get her back on her feet.
Background Pony #131D
@Background Pony #131D
I can’t help but think Firefly was the cooler older sister Rainbow always strived to outmatch.
And part of Rainbow’s bragging nature comes from being the younger sister to the more talented Firefly.
But maybe now Firefly has fallen on hard times and works a dead end job and Rainbow needs to help get her back on her feet.

Also:  
Patch: Obviously aunt.  
Rainbow Dash (G3): Aunt too, possibly might be related to Rarity in someway.  
Masquerade: Niece.
Background Pony #131D
Now that i think of it, I wonder what type of Dead end job Firefly would work in?  
And AJ could possibly help RD.
Background Pony #131D
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Ooh, sounds interesting.

Had 2 ideas:  
Rainbow Dash meeting Coconut Grove and Masquerade. (Probably older and younger nephews, respectively.)  
Rainbow Dash inviting her friends and Firefly to a slumber party.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #131D  
Cocnut Grove and Masquerade? I dont know anything about them.

But I think the Slumber Party would be nice. It would be cool to see them play games together.

Also not necessary, I love the idea of Rarity being good at Perfect Dark being that is has a suave lady spy and you have to use strategy to accomplish objectives but that’s just a side thing.

What would be nice is to see how Firefly bounces off of the other Mane Six. Would Rainbow get jealous perhaps or the other way around? Just stuff to think about.

It also seems to me Firefly probably is more level headed and less reckless than Rainbow.
Background Pony #131D
full
full
full
full
More Multi-Dash.
@Background Pony #131D
Cocnut Grove and Masquerade? I dont know anything about them.
But I think the Slumber Party would be nice. It would be cool to see them play games together.
Also not necessary, I love the idea of Rarity being good at Perfect Dark being that is has a suave lady spy and you have to use strategy to accomplish objectives but that’s just a side thing.
What would be nice is to see how Firefly bounces off of the other Mane Six. Would Rainbow get jealous perhaps or the other way around? Just stuff to think about.
It also seems to me Firefly probably is more level headed and less reckless than Rainbow.

Masquerade is from G1.5  
Coconut Grove is from G2

Also, I definitely can imagine RD getting jealous of Firefly.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I wonder how those nieces will be integrated into the story? Maybe Rainbow or Firefly is assigned to babysit them?

If so AJ and Fluttershy can help teach them to do that.
Background Pony #131D
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Yeah, that could work.  
Also got a Ponies on Earth idea: After a Jaguars game, Nick Foles ends up finding 4 unlikely fans in RD, AJ, Lightning Dust and Firefly
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide