Rainbow Dash thread.

Sweet Blast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Practice makes perfect
Wish you all the best. It’s been a long time since I joined the fandom. I grew up so much. And even if my life seriously had changed and I don’t spend much time for ponies anymore. I still think Rainbow is best pony.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@NeonThriller  
Seeing how thrill-seeking she was revealed to be in Once Upon a Zeppelin, I can easily picture Rainbow crushing on no one less than Twilight Velvet.

I don’t think they actually interacted even once in the entire show, but there’s certainly room for said interaction offscreen. Even if that room amounts to being in the same area only because of someone else, like in A Canterlot Wedding, Magical Mystery Cure and The Last Problem.

Bonus point if she first mistook Velvet for “Twilight’s older, sexier sister” rather than her mother when she first saw her at the royal wedding.

I imagine they’d hit it off with flying colors even without a crush being involved, though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide