Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Rainbow Dash thread.

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Background Pony #131D":](/forums/pony/topics/rainbow-dash-thread?post_id=5036104#post_5036104
)  
Cocnut Grove and Masquerade? I dont know anything about them.

But I think the Slumber Party would be nice. It would be cool to see them play games together.

||
Also not necessary, I love the idea of Rarity being good at Perfect Dark being that is has a suave lady spy and you have to use strategy to accomplish objectives but that's just a side thing.

||

What would be nice is to see how Firefly bounces off of the other Mane Six. Would Rainbow get jealous perhaps or the other way around? Just stuff to think about.

It also seems to me Firefly probably is more level headed and less reckless than Rainbow.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer