Proper punishment in Boast Busters

Sadrai

So I like Snips and Snails but even I agree they should have gotten a proper punishment in Boast Busters.  
So I made this thread to discuss what would be a proper punishment please let it be reasonable don’t put something extreme or to harsh.
Sadrai

@Latecomer  
First thanks for replying to thread and yeah that seems like a fair punishment for them plus it’s what I always had in mind for a fair punishment for them.

Also do you think people saying banishment or put in Tartarus or execution is harsh? Because I get they deserved a proper punishment but I remember some fans saying they deserved a extreme punishment like those ones I mentioned an I feel the one you mentioned is much fairer plus not overkill!
Sadrai

@Background Pony #4D4B  
I really appreciate they did that I’m also glad they never did anything that bad again and probably never will. Snips doesn’t believe everything he is told anymore like when Scootaloo talked about her parents jobs and he didn’t just believe right away (even tho that turned out to be true.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide