PPPProject anatimically correct episodes - where to find them now ?

Smudge_Proof
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

missing string
I’m looking for the PPPProject (I believe it had about than many Ps in it, but I could be wrong) edited episodes - in case you are wondering it was an episode editing project where they edited in genitalia for all ponies in a couple of eps, one of them being The Cutie Mark Chronicles.  
I think I found them no problem about a year or so ago on DailyMotion, but they seem to have been scrubbed off of the face of the Internet.

Asking for a friend.

Thanks!
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
I searched around a bit and couldn’t find any released episodes of the Pony Plot Perfection Project. The only thing I was able to find about the project was this official blog and the official forums for it. I have a feeling you already knew about those though considering you commented on it. If you want to try and find any episodes in the sources, good luck. I searched through them a little and couldn’t find anything saying there was an episode released.
Garden Tinker
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

@Smudge_Proof  
You’re quite welcome. Regrettably, however, I must mention the takedown of CMC; the Mega and PH links for that episode do not work. However, I can 100% confirm that at least one copy of it still exists.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide