(Post-S9) Twilight Sparkle vs. Raven: who would win?

Poll results: Who Would Win?

Twilight Sparkle (Post-S9)
100.00% 5 votes
Raven
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 5 votes.

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
As we all know, in 2018, Death Battle released their Raven vs. Twilight Sparkle episode. Unfortunately for us bronies, Twilight lost the battle :(

Three years later, I decided to make this poll. Given that Twilight is now the ruler of Equestria (and probably has more magic than she did in the S4 finale), do you think she’d win in a fight against Raven, or would she still end up being the weaker one? Cast your vote and explain your reason.
deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I’m gonna disregard Twilight becoming the ruler of Equestria for this poll. Death Battle probably made quite an exaggeration for their original video, but in reality Twilight Sparkle certainly would win against Raven. She knows all different kinds spells, and the magic in My Little Pony is extremely powerful. She also definitely would have learned more spells since season 4, and it wouldn’t surprise me if she had all it took to defeat Raven. Twilight could even get her friends to use the elements of harmony to destroy Raven with that rainbow blast, I couldn’t imagine her fighting alone without Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack (except for that one instance in the Season 4 finale). But during her battle with Tirek her friends were locked up and trapped, however now she can do with them. I also would like to quote Twilight from one of the MLP episodes (can’t remember which one): “There’s no battle we can’t win.”  
So I’m fully confident that Twilight has what it takes to destroy Raven if they ever got into a fight. When Death Battle made his video with Rainbow Dash fighting Starscream, there were no exaggerations there and Rainbow Dash won. As for Pinkie Pie VS Deadpool, I don’t know I haven’t seen it. But to conclude Twilight can’t be defeated, and is a source of the power of friendship, which can defeat almost anything there is in existence. Raven wouldn’t stand a chance. MLP FIM > TTG
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide