Posey Is An Antagonist? - MLP G5 Discussion

Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
If you all watch the short clips and the TV Special, you would already know who Posey is. In the G5 series, she has usually been shown portraying several antagonistic traits and giving bad attitudes, which I’m not sure why she does so. But let’s be honest, whenever something bad happens to her, like Izzy running on a vehicle, a shake pouring all over her, etc. A lotta people be saying that she is an antagonist because she doesn’t usually get along with Sunny and her friends, but sometimes she does. I don’t clearly find her an antagonist unless she’s usually being rude towards anypony in particular. Others say she is not an antagonist, which is in debate.
Let me know through replies and tell me whether you believe Posey is an antagonist or a protagonist at least. The opinion’s all up to you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide