Pony Venting Thread

Background Pony #4048
@Megalobronia
Still not a big deal at all.
Honestly I’m not even sure why is that news or worth to point out. That’s the thing I’m actually weirdened out by being fed up with something so common, it feels like saying water is wet. Better lust let them be and see how much good that’s gonna do for them (which we all know, not much for them anyway), just keeping an eye on specific instances.
Posted Report
IronYoshi
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Best Worst Artist
Why do some people feel the need to constantly bring Luna up in something Celestia-related? You almost can’t look at something with Celestia in it without someone going “Luna version when” or “Luna is better”.
Like, it’s bad enough Luna hogs the spotlight all the time. Can’t poor Celie have her time to shine without her sister’s fans being obnoxious? The funny part is you almost never see Celestia fans doing this on Luna posts.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4048
@IronYoshi
It’s the whole “moon banishment” thing. People like to think Luna was tragic because feeling ignored, despite the fact that she could have caused a lot of damage, the elements were noted to not work properly and the banishment was actually not something planned or desired and Celestia herself was pretty much in pain for the whole thing.
Also, Luna often get headcanons that don’t usually match her canon self all that much.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I know I brought this up before but it bears repeating: It’s amazing how G5 bred a new generation (so to speak) of fans who are very overly defensive towards their characters to the point where any attack or criticism to them is like a personal attack on them, with some even shipping themselves with them. I’ve been seeing it with Sprout, Pipp, Misty and even Posey and it just intrigues on the kind of psychology that they have to act like this towards a series of moving drawings and colors on a screen.
Posted Report
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Mr.Myoozik
I notice it too, but I dunno if it’s G5 exclusive.
Only on one occasion here have I decided to vouch for my favorite pony Stygian in comments of an image, but it was kept civil and sane.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Toastypk
It isn’t G5 exclusive, G4 had plenty of them. It just seems like now that G5 is what’s taken the helm for the My Little Pony franchise and has caught an audience, it also gained these kinds of people and it’s very noticeable now that this fanbase is a lot smaller compared to 10 years ago.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
There’s definitely a subset of MLP fans who hate G4 solely for its popularity and longevity, but it’s definitely a vocal minority. I’d say the hardcore G4 bronies fit the bill of “geewunnerrs”. You know, the ones that are hella insecure about the fact they like MLP and are ashamed of its past and future
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@IronYoshi
Honestly I feel that way too. Of course the banishment event happened but it’s sad how many people forget Celestia’s side of the story and just focus on Luna. Celestia is ironically overshadowed in the fandom and talked down upon while Luna is always praised. I like both of them but I feel so bad whenever one wins over the fans more than the other.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

I have to explain to an online friend that Pipp does run her salon. It’s owned by her! If for what ever reason, it isn’t owned by her. Then, it would be listed on paperwork as owned by Queen Haven, or the royal family at least! But I’m certain that Pipp owns her salon and runs it with a pegasus named Rocky and the amazing earth pony named Jazz
Yes, he should know this by now since I talk about G5 a lot when chatting with him
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@AwesomeBrony
Either way, it’s not best to not do that cause if random strangers on the Internet can give you a hard time for what you like, then people in real life would cut a lot deeper
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide