Pony Venting Thread

northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I’m getting a little tired of rainbow dash is not a lesbian memes Being posted under the context horribly dated.
even if she was actually with Applejack and not just teased Bisexual is still an option
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
Anyone who has done 10 seconds of research would realize that he isn’t generalizing the whole brony fandom woth his video, just a few infamous ones as pointed out earlier.
He has done multiple videos on multiple fandoms, he isn’t calling all bronies, minecraft, minecraft, roblox, fnf fans creeps, pedos degenerates etc. I mean even in the title is specifies brony degenerates not bronies in general
I’m sorry but this should be common sense.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@SlickBlade
While I’m not a fan of Turkey Tom, I’m glad he didn’t go the generalization direction with the video. Of course in my opinion, I feel like he was beating a dead horse with that video since the whole brony craze died years ago and pretty much everyone knows that the brony fandom has horrible people, how is this a groundbreaking revelation?
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Goddamn, and I thought G4 fans had it bad, I’ve been seeing a lot of people get really attached to the G5 characters to the point where any attack on their characters means an attack on them, even if it’s just light, harmless jokes. There’s one artist who’s so attached to Sprout that even the most harmless of teasing is a personal attack on them.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
Sadly that only happens to Sprout, and I only see one instance for Pipp. Not that I will do the same for Hitch to balance things out but I’m thinking about it.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

I kinda feel bad about all the hate I’ve been giving Jazz Hooves lately… I wish I could hate her more peacefully, like with other characters I dislike, instead of wanting to kill her… I understand she’s a fictional character, so I’m not actually wishing pain on anyone, but… yikes…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide