Pony Venting Thread

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Mr.Myoozik
Everybody think they’re experts nowadays. Besides even when the writters do drop the ball is a little bit too much to get so worked out about it, is not the end of the world.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
I don’t understand getting heated over such a minor topic. Or one that doesn’t need that kind of reaction.
Posted Report
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Megalobronia
The bit that confuses me the most in that thread about G5 Is people saying that twilight got rid of magic.
When did they say that not even in the comics I understand there’s still more information we need to know but feels more like she changed the source of magic.
I know this is just a Theory on my end But the stained glass window we saw in the movie kind looks like the crystals were giving magic even when they were separated
Posted Report
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@northern haste
I’ve never seen anyone claim that Twilight “got rid of magic” - only complain that she and her friends were somehow powerless to stop one pony from wrecking pony race relations without resorting to a drastic magical solution.
And at the end of the movie, the crystals weren’t assembled when the magic was unlocked, so that would also support your theory that the crystals don’t need to be in close proximity to give out magic.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
When it comes to art styles, I’m starting to prefer unique styles over the same old show accurate vector style since I’m seeing a lot of artists do this style and it just feels bland.
Posted Report
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
In my opinion, the “flawlessly show accurate” art style (vector or not) only looks interesting when it’s used for something like “What if this OC/situation uses the show’s art style”; In that art style, seeing multiple images with nothing but the same character in uninteresting poses feels more like looking at empty space.
Posted Report
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Mr.Myoozik
Well aren’t you a pair of glasses haha.
Didn’t realize I felt the same until you said this (though that’d explain why I moved my own art style away from it). Show accurate just feels so… well, ‘been there done that’ for over ten years. Nothing to write home about. Not anymore.
Only exception for me is Fallout Equestria. Probably because it’s still novelty considering it exists only as some fanarts (see Algebroot Neogears’ point about what-ifs). And Equestria Girls… because fully show accurate happens a lot less, since artists tend to tweak the anatomy away from big heads, long legs and tiny torsos.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
I don’t have a problem with show accurate fan-art. I actually prefer show accurate fan-art rather than unique designs.
Please don’t exterminate me.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide