Pony Venting Thread

Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Just Wayne
Why would she care about Big Mac for no other reason that she’s Applejack’s brother? Merely being related to someone you actually care about doesn’t (and shouldn’t) mean you care about them too.
Doesn’t mean she dislikes him, but even when she replaced him as a Ponytone, they didn’t interact beyond ‘that’s how Fluttershy got in this mess’ if I recall correctly. Big Mac is… just there to her, I guess. Like most of Ponyville.
Speaking of venting and Fluttershy, I can’t say I’m impressed that people could joke, “what’s the difference between the two Fluttershys? EqG Fluttershy’s got a job, pony Fluttershy’s got a sugar daddy.”
“Sugar Daddiscord” does roll off the tongue though…
Background Pony #F3E6
@Summersong
So you want a show for kids that never listens to fans? Just like Teen Titans Go and Kevin Smith’s He-Man?
I’m sure @Summersong hates those two, why would he want that.
Shit like this why G4 will be forgotten and all of this would have avoided if people would just accept change regardless of being good or not.
Are you ever gonna get your head out of your butt and accept that G4 won’t be forgotten? Yes, I agree, but no change is worse.
@Litrojia
I don’t like the ship as well. (Still don’t now) Especially for how her friends get constantly angry at Discord to the point of a betrayal that thankfully never happened in the show.
Least you accepted that it didn’t happen.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Roseluck
That’s what I’m trying to say. It’s not like Fluttershy doesn’t like him. It’s just that she doesn’t get a lot of chance to interact with him, which doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about him at all either. She is Fluttershy. She cares about almost everyone.
And I don’t think I’ve ever made that joke, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Shit like this why G4 will be forgotten and all of this would have avoided if people would just accept change regardless of being good or not.
Are you ever gonna get your head out of your butt and accept that G4 won’t be forgotten? Yes, I agree, but no change is worse.
Is there anyone else that likes EVERYTHING about G4 after Season 3? It’s a rarity that I see someone still liking the show even after everyone left the fandom due to the changes and the Bad episodes.
@Just Wayne
It’s Meghan McCarthy fault she hates popular crack ships, just like Dana Terrace.
If I were a showrunner (although way too young at the time Cheerimac was “canon” when it wasn’t.), I would have made them interact and then Sugarmac and Fluttercord never happened.
Lack of acknowledgement towards crack ships during a show’s production should be illegal.
Background Pony #F3E6
  1. Go on Fimfiction. And before you say anything related to it, I suggest taking a day off the internet.
  2. Thing is, there was dynamics between Fluttershy and Discord.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
The people in this comment section really couldn’t take their sour attitudes elsewhere, could they?
I felt so bad for the person who created that image because they didn’t make that to attract drama, just to show their support for the anniversary of the finale and for the site prompt and he got incredibly diminishing returns out of it.
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
The people in this comment section really couldn’t take their sour attitudes elsewhere, could they?
Oof, people cry about the finale every chance they get huh?
That post was supposed to be wholesome.
Not knocking on people for disliking the finale btw, just them being toxic about their dislike for it which gets really old, especially considering the show ended years ago.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
Raise your hand if you wished MLP was enjoyed without most of the fandom constantly finding things to criticize left and right.
Posted Report
PixelatedPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Luna Best Princess
Raise your hand if you wished MLP was enjoyed without most of the fandom constantly finding things to criticize left and right.
Hand raised up high and not even exclusive to this fandom.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
It’s amazing that there are people who are so overly analytical and serious that they treat any debate as a race that they have to win. It’s like they didn’t get hugged enough as a child or something.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I knew going back to unpopular opinion thread would be a mistake, but honestly it’s kind of fun watching all the debates, even though I don’t have time to read all those words.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide