Pony Venting Thread

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Mr.Myoozik
I really don’t see what else you can do with the series after Sunset’s story arch pretty much ended in Forgotten Friendship. The closest thing you can do i guess is the Mane 6 and Sunset going to collage. With them working towards their lifelong adult goals like Rarity opening a successful fashion brand, or Rainbow Dash being a Nascar driver, Or Twilight being a CEO of a multinational corporation that sells cosmetics, chemicals, and other pharmaceuticals…….
But honestly, lets dig a hole in the garden, bury it, and forget about EQG.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@LeoNero
Imo, EQG isn’t Sunset Shimmer: The Series. There’s more to EqG than Sunset Shimmer. I mean, FiM focused on other characters other than the Mane Six in a few times.
But imo, this spinoff would have ended after Forgotten Friendship even though it would mean Flash not having development, and Flurry Heart not existing (making Water Lily the only baby in EqG that’s onscreen).
If only the 2017 movie didn’t fail at the box office.
Background Pony #23C0
@Kiryu-Chan
You sure about that? I thought I remembered the show staff confirming that not every pony had a human equivalent and vice versa, and Sunset was the example they used. People asking about human Sunset is how that got brought up in the first place.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Regardless of how the direction of EQG went, it’s more sad and pathetic than infuriating that there are those who are still pushing for the show to be “saved” as if the concept of “moving on” gives them an allergic reaction or some shit.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Honestly I would love for a Equestria Girls “season 3” (I honestly didn’t know there was a season to begin with.). It’s always good to have a chance for more humans/ponies crossover. In fact, the whole season should be about a crisis between two worlds or something and both versions of Mane Six are forced to meet each other or something. That would’ve been fun. Though yeah, being overly obsessed, attacking crews of any company, and only wanting it to come back for freaking foot fetish are definitely not the ways to do it, and honestly pretty dumb.
Also please stop ostracizing Starlight Glimmer. She is baby.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
All hail our beloved leader and best Mane character. Har har har. ;-)
Sorry, just kiddin’. But I still love her. And will forever. Fun fact: She is a great character in the Equestria at war mod. Trixie and her are the reason why it’s really hard not to join the Equestrian Liberation Front. ^^
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
And speaking of Sprout defense. I want people to stop cherrypicking Hitch or anyone else’s flaws just to boost Sprout’s morale. That actually makes it sadder for Sprout that the only way for him to be good is by stepping on other characters’ heads.
Stop doing that to all characters in general.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide