Pony Venting Thread

DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@The Worst Person
At least if Hasbro starts their own streaming service, it would most likely mean a place where we can have all of My Little Pony available to watch with much less risk of it going away on some executives’ whims.
Background Pony #C0E8
I doubt Hasbro would start a streaming service just to serve as an archive for old shows.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #C0E8
Yeah, I don’t think Hasbro is that big of a company for them to start their own streaming service and cause their catalogue isn’t that big either unlike Disney. That and the streaming service market is already oversaturated as it is.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #50FF
Don’t remind me about Allspark.
Everyone hates the name. Especially when I want it back, there’s no other way to make people stop thinking that Grey’s Anatomy is a Hasbro brand because eOne absorbed Allspark instead of learning it from Disney and keep the studio or merge it with the Family Brands division.
@Background Pony #C0E8
Yeah, I don’t think Hasbro is that big of a company for them to start their own streaming service and cause their catalogue isn’t that big either unlike Disney. That and the streaming service market is already oversaturated as it is.
I agree. Although Hasbro wants us to watch every Hasbro show on every service instead of just one or two.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #B165
Are you kidding me?
Allspark was absorbed by eOne. Meaning all eOne Productions (not just Peppa Pig and MLP) are handled by Hasbro, not just Family Brands ones.
And if you say that nobody has “gone mental” over the name of the studio, you haven’t seen anyone being angry at Disney renaming 20th Century Fox to 20th Century Studios. At least Disney didn’t absorb it into either Touchstone and Disney Pictures like Hasbro and eOne did to Allspark.
But let’s not go off topic, people don’t like that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide