Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Penguin Dragneel
Since I don’t have cable, I just relied on sites like BerryTube for the newest episodes whenever they premiered, now I just use WatchCartoonsOnline since I can’t afford DVD’s right now
@Background Pony #F853
She was getting rid of it so everyone can bow down to her since she thought that friendship meant power.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@The Worst Person
That’s… Kinda how it is for most kid shows though.
Unlike adult cartoons, kid cartoons aren’t ever syndicated on other networks unless it either moves networks altogether, or it’s on a sister network that has direct ties to the main broadcaster (NickToons, Disney XD, Boomerang, etc).
There are some instances (Transformers Prime was on The CW for a short while), but it’s the exception rather than the rule, and even then, they’ve basically stopped doing that after The CW shuttered it’s Saturday Morning block.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DoctorWTF
She probably hoped that as Twilight’s appointed disciple, they’d all love her in such desperate times, as has been said… which if that seems a good idea, but somewhat short-sighted in execution, with the missing steps involved, it probably is, since she’s a kid and and all. Her plan was ultimately compromised by the fact that Neighsay got away, in the end, anyway, aside from the goal she’s using to further it, itself failing at the last minute.
She seems to have something of a planning flaw in that they don’t always act like they’re “supposed to,” in how it works out, and that’s visible throughout the two-parter, like her ultimately underestimating Twilight and the others (they were never supposed to escape Tartarus), her assuming she’d be made Headmare in Twilight’s stead, instead of Starlight (though she might’ve intended Starlight to die in the “spell failed” chaos, since she helped plan the field trip), but she is pretty damn adaptable.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Twilight’s motivation in Fix is really stupid. She should want to reform Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy Glow because she feels guilty about murdering King Sombra. However, there’s some internal conflict: she wants to help them, even though each member of The Trio has personally wronged her. Is she trying to redeem them, or herself?
From skimming the screed that captions the newest page on deviantArt, I figure Deus Ex Equus’s counterargument to the fact that Twilight was unfazed after killing Sombra would rest along the lines of that instance being Twilight making and enacting her own decision, as opposed to her taking a backseat and not standing up to Princesses Celestia & Luna issuing the Terrible Trio’s retribution (without consulting her first).
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Vivace
If Twilight genuinely believes that “anyone can be redeemed”, then her decision to kill Sombra and permanently lock him out of redemption completely flies in the face of what she believes. A competent writer would explore that contradiction, or at least acknowledge it.
“Anyone can be redeemed.”
“Then why did you kill Sombra?”
“Wha-”
“The Elements magic’d Luna and Sunset good again. They also incapacitated Tirek and Discord. They can do all sorts of things, but you didn’t do any of that. You just killed Sombra where he stood.”
Latecomer

@DerpyFast
Not saying it’s the best look, but perhaps she trusts in the will of the Elements? Their power did do all those things, and it also left the Trio depowered but otherwise unharmed. Therefore, further punitive measures against them could possibly be considered a sin against the will of Harmony or somesuch.
Background Pony #F853
@Latecomer
Problem though, is the fact that there’s so many plotholes. One wonders why he hasn’t fixed em. (no pun intended)
Background Pony #D729
@Latecomer
Was talking about Fix’s plotholes. Namely, the fact that despite twilight giving power to these two, seems she still has power.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@DoctorWTF
Well since nobody else had magic and she would be the only one, she thought that everyone would go to her and she would see herself as some sort of ruling authority figure. She did dub herself “The Empress Of Friendship” for that reason.
Background Pony #1A0C
@DerpyFast
its so funny to see fanart of sombra portrayed as this cool hardcore badass character and hes just the who killed kenny of mlp lol
Background Pony #F853
I heard he made a gofundme page with his full name & location revealed as Nick Marinelli as he even put in his location thats from CT, USA
but he later cancelled it
then later he begins pointing fingers at random people by false accusing his so called cyberbullies he claims as he says they are “silly” even false accuses them saying that they were one of the people attacking him on his petition
then again he still never gets arrested for all this even for harassing the staff, even the EQD staff on twitter doesn’t block him
he even has his cult members that white knights him
even Twitter always keeps on saying this user has not violated the rules from emails by the admins during the reports as they don’t suspend him, even for when tried reporting his petition and sure enough the admins from change org has the “there is no violation” either, somepony really needs to get a hold of the actual CEOs about it
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DerpyFast
It’s also worth noting on that front that Twilight seemed to never even implicitly humor the thought of, say, Tirek being reformed, and that she 100% did try to kill him in S4, that she saw that as a very legitimate option in dealing with him, and he never gave her that much of a reason to think otherwise regarding her mindset. I’m also not sure it makes much sense to paint the impact as being that heavy, him not being reformed, as in the comic. I’m not saying she’d never try, but still, the way the letter was written, and the way she went about it was never going to make sense, on multiple levels, as has been said.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@AC97
Let’s not forget the idea that some characters don’t deserve redemption. There’s characters who do the vile of s##t and aren’t given excuses for it. And yet the author (and the comments section both here and on Deviantart) seem to actively ignore that.
By their logic, Fire Lord Ozai, Dio Brando, and Albert Wesker also deserve redemption! Sure, they’ve killed countless people, abused others, and have purposefully engineered deadly viruses for no reason other than “because I’m evil,” but surely they have a reason to do so! Right?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
i wish that boots obsessed BGP can stop spamming
worse is that they can’t even be assed to tag the things proberly and leaves out the artists or where they got the images from.
Which also includes my art too :/
Background Pony #D729
@Penguin Dragneel
You forget there are people that actually want those three you listed reformed, Right? I mean, there not here, but I’ve seen them on fanfiction.
Background Pony #2215
@Penguin Dragneel
I never get why some people think that someone ‘having a reason’ for doing horrible things somehow absolves them. Everyone has a ‘reason’, usually one they consider to be good* whether IRL or fiction; how does that make them automatically worthy of forgiveness and their acts nothing important?
  • – The sole exception to me are some sociopathic serial killers who don’t even seem to take amusement or satisfaction from murder. As they say afterwards, “I just wanted to see if I would feel something, and I didn’t.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide