Pony Venting Thread

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@AC97
venting about a fancomic lol guess ill join in a bit while being positive as well. I will say i think it was interesting some things it addressed made me see a different perspective regarding being more supportive of the trios reformation. I liked tirek and cozy’s backstories not really a fan of chrysalis as it makes her a sympathetic sue imo. But it fell into the problems that i was expecting, such as strawmaning the characters. The story could have still went the route of trying to say what they did to the trio was wrong, without making them it out to be, as if there was absolutely no basis for what they did at all. The stoning to me was never a bad plot point, but just thinking back on it, they maybe should have made it more of a gray area instead of portraying it as completely objectively right.
For Tirek, you can just finish exploring the theme of “betrayal”. Scorpan betrays Tirek. Tirek betrays Discord. Tirek explores the merits of not betraying Cozy Glow and Chrysalis. All that was left was for Tirek to do a heel-face turn and betray Grogar.
saying scoropan betrayed tirek is the equate to two kids who grew up on the streets and joined a gang to get by and one(scorpan) decides to try to get into college for a better life and tries to convince his brother(tirek) to do same. And yet the brother goes “what are u betraying the gang u gone soft”.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@CORDZ2000
It’s a betrayal from Tirek’s perspective, and that’s the whole point. Tirek turns on Grogar for the greater good, then realizes that’s exactly what his brother did.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@CORDZ2000
Something like that. Upon realizing, Tirek decides to return home to try and find his brother. Cozy asks if she can come along, since there’s nothing left for her in Equestria. As they leave, Cozy asks if they play chess in the Centaur Kingdom. Turns out chess is the national pastime.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Part of me regrets watching watching reviews of MLP episodes instead of watching the episodes themselves.
I also watched certain episodes like many people not in order. Which is fine, but it can lead you to miss the themes of a season or later episode.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
One reason I’m watching through all the MLP episodes is to have background knowledge for writing fanfictions and/or drawing comics.
I’ll be honest I probably need to manage watching MLP episodes more carefully. Sometimes it makes me lose some sleep.
But I think this will be worth it, although this game of catch up with a show this long is quite a challenge. I’m scared to inagine trying to binge watch ATLA if it lasted 9 seasons.
Sometimes I wish the show were shorter. But on the other hand I love how many changes the show go through and how the scope enlarged from just some quaint adventures in Ponyville and some other spots in the early seasons to managing a School of Friendship.
So I really do love appreciate all this MLP.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
I do think a show like mlp probably would be better shorter, if your gonna make a series long u need a clear thesis on how your gonna get to point A to point B. Saying this as someone who is aspiring to be a writer.
Background Pony #377E
No worries with Netflix they will release the whole season so I there is plenty of time.
Background Pony #377E
Makes me wish Hasbro bought Dreamworks Animation, considering the crap that comes out now, Dreamworks animation might have given MLP a stronger animation home.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide