Pony Venting Thread

Background Pony #C304
@The Worst Person
Not everyone wants exclusivity to one service. Sure, it’s frustrating, but not every one has Netflix, or any other service, so why make it exclusive to those services?
I think you mean Entertainment One content.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #C304
A) Look, before eOne killed Hasbro Studios instead of learning it from Disney, The 2010 Hasbro Studios content on Tubi contained shows like Transformers Prime, Pound Puppies, Rescue Bots, The Clue miniseries and Littlest Pet Shop, as well as classic content such as Jem, TF G1 and MLP G1-3. Heck, they got the movie too. Glad to see that eOne has that library since Hasbro owns them.
B) People are frustrated that they won’t be able to stream ponies anymore on Netflix (aside from G5) since most G4 content gets removed from the service. It’s the same energy when Friends leaves Netflix for HBO Max and The Office leaves Netflix for Peacock. What they’ll do, waste another money to watch MLP in another service?
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
I still have a hard time accepting Cozy Glow as a legitimate canon pony. She really messed up a years long perception that ponies are generally good in nature and peaceful. While it was easy enough to make sense of all the emotionally damaged pony antagonists that came before her, she is, as far as I know, the only one who turned out to be a total psychopath. On top of that she’s just a filly! Which made it even more f’ed up when she was turned to stone supposedly forever. She is the kind of character I would expect to come from the fan community, but I never would have guessed that after nearly forty years of precedent that Hasbro would approve of a pony who is more or less pure evil.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@DerpyFast
I’d put Luna/NM in that category of drama ponies. Turned heel because she got jelly. Then when she got back she wanted revenge. Man, I’d be sour too if I were imprisoned alone on the moon for a millennia. That’s like serial killer FDX Supermax time. All NM did was zap Celestia and wreck a castle… not to downplay the seriousness of those transgressions, but man did she ever get a raw deal.
Helix988

Miller stated that he wanted to make a villain akin to Baby Doll from Batman the Animated series, but he didn’t give the character a backstory or motivations beyond “evil”.
Helix988

The comic’s take on Sombra isn’t really canon. As far as the writers and the show are concerned he’s a really powerful unicorn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide