Pony Venting Thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I hate being classified as a stereotypical democrat for being a brony.
We’ve lost a lot of good artists, I mostly stay here for my shrinking number of buddies.
There’s no telling if we’ll have an influence on the show anymore, maybe some but not others.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Bruh I’ve been lately getting replies on every MLP comments I have on YouTube by spambots with half assed naked girls as their profile pictures.
Also almost everyone’s comments there are also being replied by the same guy but different accounts.
Background Pony #EB52
There’s no telling if we’ll have an influence on the show anymore, maybe some but not others.
We probably won’t. Guardians of Harmony and 2017 movie demonstrated that it isn’t profitable to pander to us.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #EB52
Yea, even thought the 2017 was a box office success, making four times its 6 million dollar budget.
Oh wait, it didn’t have a sequel. And NOPE! A New Generation doesn’t count as a sequel to only the 2017 movie. It only counts as a sequel to G4 as a whole.
Guess, if they cater to the little girls, goodbye to good quality storytelling in future G5 media.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Hollowfox Jaeger
A movie has to make back it’s entire cost and then some to be profitable.
$6 million was the budget for the movie itself, but there’s also the costs for marketing, advertising, and the merchandise. The movie still made a profit, but it likely wasn’t near as much as you suggest.
All in all, I highly doubt the movie had anything to do with G5. Hasbro tends to reboot their franchises after a good 5-7 years. They’ve done it with Transformers, Littlest Pet Shop, and MLP for decades now. G4 was successful enough to prolong the toyline for an extra few years, but ultimately, Hasbro’s a business, and they do what they believe will make them the most money.
Don’t believe me? Teen Titans Go to the Movies barely made $50 million on a $10 million budget (plus advertising), yet that series is still ongoing to this day.
Background Pony #D4BA
@Penguin Dragneel
Agreed, rebooting franchises is common. Examples being Spyro and Crash. Spyro’s been rebooted three times whereas Crash was rebooted two times.
@Wiimeiser
A little jarring, probably why it didn’t sell well. At least in my opinion.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Penguin Dragneel
I don’t think it’s insane to say the movie underperformed while making a profit. It’s likely that that Hasbro wanted it to be bigger than it turned out(it’s possible they wanted it to be as big as the first Bayformers, which would be insane)
@Background Pony #EB52
Yea, even thought the 2017 was a box office success, making four times its 6 million dollar budget.
Oh wait, it didn’t have a sequel. And NOPE! A New Generation doesn’t count as a sequel to only the 2017 movie. It only counts as a sequel to G4 as a whole.
Guess, if they cater to the little girls, goodbye to good quality storytelling in future G5 media.
Can you go one day without having an insane overreaction?
Background Pony #5BE0
Weirdly enough, I can sympathize with SaveMlp’s hatred for S9 to some extent. I don’t think it’s impossible that maybe there might be a Season 10 (on tv) that ignores S9 someday in the distant future, just very, very, very unlikely. It’s their demand that all content referencing S9 be “revised” that I think is stupid, cause that’s just not gonna happen.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I finished rewatching Pony Life Season 1 and my opinion has largely stayed the same. Maybe Season 2 could bring something interesting to the table, but I’m not holding my breath.
Wiimeiser
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@ichiban iceychan 1517
Seems to have been a sting takedown like with Megaupload. Wikipedia was edited to reflect this (though how long ago I’m unable to tell based on the times given for the last edit) but the site’s other social media last updated several hours ago. You’d think there’d be some response otherwise…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide