Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
Yeah, but with the recent seasons and the 2017 movie getting more hate than love, it will likely be.

Especially when ANG got positive reviews (until mainstream critics will pull their Anti-Hasbro agenda like they did with past films, not just the 2017 movie) and people will say that it had “better” writing than G4, either the film or the new series.

It will be easy to not forget it, if the fans didn’t start drama towards the changes, good or bad.
Background Pony #E66C
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Jeez, you’re being cynical. No offense.

Look, you forget how long g4 ran. It ran for nine years.

Take into consideration what northern haste said.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@ichiban iceychan 1517  
Yeah. I’d take”Putting Your Hoof Down” any day over “Brian’s a Bad Father,” “One Course Meal,” or almost every FOP episode from Seasons 9-10.

I’m still debating on if “Dragon Quest” is as bad as those examples though.

Est. 2012
I know nothing has to be perfect, but is just that things need to look good like it’s not hated. But unfortunately, it’s hard unless you’re Avatar or Gravity Falls.

At least the Fandom didn’t ruin any of the Mane Six’s VA careers or mental health like the cartoon community did to Eden Sher (for the former) and Zach Callison (for the latter).

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #E66C  
I just really think that the cartoon community did Sher and Callison dirty just because of their harsh criticism towards SU and SVTFOE. If not for that, Sher would have gotten more roles right away rather than forced retirement and Callison would have his mental health stable while handling social media and wouldn’t leave social media.

Not saying people can’t like or dislike them, but that’s what I thought. Most of the Mane Six VAs are brave enough through the show’s criticism to get more roles. Heck, Twilight Sparkle’s VA got back to Live Action in Pretty Hard Cases and does DC and Marvel roles. (ex. Loki and DCSHG)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #E66C  
Weird thing to link when it was on the previous page but okay.

Anyways as for my opinion, and to an extent to all of Hollowfox’s post, the reason why that account exists is because of one guy REEE-ing that they didn’t like the finale and instead of moving on, pretending that it didn’t happen and leave it at that or better yet make their own alternate endings via fanfics or fanart, they became more and more delusional and entitled to get what they want. It’s a fruitless endeavor and no matter how many times he waits and waits and waits, nothing is going to happen and they’ve moved on from G4. So with all that, it’s not Hasbro’s fault that the account exists. Also, G4 isn’t going to be forgotten, plain and simple.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
A lot of episodes, but they didn’t make me quit. Well once before but I toughened up and continued. I’m glad that the worst thing that they’ve done in terms of writing is just character regression, terrible plots and careless direction that’s standard for long runners instead of really horrible stuff like what Penguin Dragneel said. I never saw FIM as the kind of show who would turn out like that, even at its lowest.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Okay, the comparisons between the G5 Movie and the 2017 Movie are just getting on my nerves. It’s an apples and oranges comparison that are vastly different from one another other than at the surface level. Does it matter what its Rotten Tomatoes score is, just watch the damn movies and judge them by yourself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide