Pony Venting Thread

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Myoozik & @ichiban iceychan 1517

Please report them when you see those. We’ve got some individuals uploading a few of those every day and we’re banning them and deleting them as quickly as we notice them, but I’m sure a lot are still getting through - especially given how horrific the tagging is on some of them. So reporting them will help us take care of them and the people who are spamming them.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Penguin Dragneel  
Just on the surface, that sounds like exactly what Rule #3 is about. If it’s people basically slapping text on an image because they’re butthurt - stuff that we have forums to let people vent about - then those also often are Rule #3. If you haven’t yet, please report a couple of them and I’ll look at them.

In complete honesty, unless I’m logged into the mod tools, I have this site so heavily filtered that I don’t see anything like those - I have stuff like Edited Screencap filtered. And if there’s no artist. Etc, etc. So, don’t assume any of us have even seen images like that.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Penguin Dragneel  
Update:

Just so you don’t think it was for naught, one of those images lead me to a person who it turns out has been uploading a rule breaking image every day for a month. Thank you, that was the bread crumb we were missing to tie it all together.

For the others they are arguably not completely horrible, so I am gonna talk with the rest of staff about them. Like - one of them was OH MY GOSH yes delete. But a couple of them are … eh … maybe they’re fine if we just ignore them.

But, maybe not. Talking needed.

So - super thank you for one of those. And sorry if the others don’t get zapped. But that one? Yeah. That one was a good one to find. Thank you for reporting it.
Background Pony #4048
I’m gonna be honest: I think I’ll stick to G4 since what I’ve seen form G5 just doesn’t attract me. Maybe is the premise of the movie, perhaps the characters themselves, I dunno. Perhaps I’ll watch it once I resolve my feelings but as it stands today I’m just not quite interested or hyped at all.
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Appledash Is usually the 1st thing that comes to mind when I think of ships being ruined by the shippers.  
I was never a huge fan of it but the stupid it’s canon posts made me despise it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide