Pony Venting Thread

Background Pony #DDB9
@Brass Beau
Good for you, heck, I'm more pickier than you when it comes to shipping (warning: the spoiler may piss some retards off), such as Sparity became overrated as always since first season, I say no to all Flash ships except Flashshimmer, still turned off of EqG because how Spike was, not a fan of Fluttermac, I much prefer Fluttercord, although Dislestia and Lunacord are nice sometimes, good thing Sugarmac help rid that ship out of canon possibilities for good. Rarity is hotter as a lesbian, I say Marshmallow Coco and Rarijack rocks! Rainbow can be with anyone but Zephyr, be it with Soarin, Quibble, or be a lesbian, whatever but one Z.
Also my second most fav pair is Starburst, a ship that is not suffering from stereotypes and also benefits from "childhood friends" trait as well, a Startrix adds in it is a little bonus for me, as along as Starlight is the most dominant of the 3.
WyrmSpawN
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fluff Appreciator
You would think paying people to make art would be easy, but i seem to have trouble finding and contacting appropriate artists.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@WyrmSpawN
The commission's tab is useful for that. Be sure to check the details because some artists will only respond to specific contact links with specific headers.
Dustcan
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Well shit. IDW has announced their final issue at #102, followed by a 5 part mini-series. The final bastion of G4 is coming to a place later this year.

End of a generation indeed.
Background Pony #14D0
@Dustcan
@DoctorWTF
@Background Pony #565D
@Applepie1973
I'm gonna remain with G4, but also be with G5. And I'm pretty sure others will too.
Win-win.

There's no reason to assume most of the current fandom won't do the same. Just look at how many people have been doing that with Star Trek. Hell, there are people speaking positively of G1 MLP.
Dustcan
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Background Pony #14D0

Oh I'm not planning on 'leaving the fandom' anytime soon. I'm just lamenting over the end of anymore official G4 content.

Sure there might be the occasional special release or anniversary content, but depending on how much G5 leans into the "Future G4" angle this might be the last we see of the Mane 6 and friends as we know them for a long while.
Background Pony #14D0
@Dustcan
Well, G5 does seem to have some G4 references, but i see your point.
However, there's always fanfiction and fancomics, so the spirit of G4 will always live on.
Background Pony #14D0
@Dustcan
And i know your not leaving, but i wanted to give ya something to cheer ya up.
After all, like i said, the spirit will always live on. Always has, always will.

It's why i've been thinking of a AU, which has G1, G2, G3, G4 and G5 ponies in one place (Equus, which has Ponyland as part Equestria).
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

In The Meantime
All these exploitable memes are becoming more and more cookie cutter everytime I see a new one. It's all about opinions about what's better and all that and it's getting annoying and tiring.
ichiban iceychan 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Myoozik
All these exploitable memes are becoming more and more cookie cutter everytime I see a new one. It's all about opinions about what's better and all that and it's getting annoying and tiring.

This
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
3D Printed Lithophane Nightlamps

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~