Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I remember after the series finale premiered, you had those making fanart and making theories about Luster Dawn being Starlight and Sunburst’s child and everytime a new fanart would get posted of this, some guy would always spam the same Twitter post from one of the showrunners “debunking” that claim and it got old and annoying really quickly. They actually left it ambiguous as to whether they’re related or not, but this guy just went on and on and on about how they’re not canon and just not letting others have their own theories.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I mean you had the director denying it then you had the story editor “hinting” in favor of it in such a unsubtle manner so people didn’t know who to take seriously
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I’d really prefer it if the writers of G5 are just more blunt about these things when it comes to fan questionson twitter.

Just give a straight answer instead all this vague “wink wink nude nudge” nonsense.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Myoozik  
I’ve dealt with someone like that before.

This dude REALLY liked Starlight. He liked her to the point where he’d actually go out of his way to edit artwork without permission, just so he could turn her into a mouthpiece about how “she and Trixie/Sunburst were just friends.”

There’s also the fact that he preyed upon a minor who used a Starlight Glimmer profile picture, which really pissed me off.

I think he might’ve gotten banned, but I’m not 100% sure. All I know was that it was very unsettling.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Glimmer attracts a lotta weirdos and creepers. Like attracts like I guess. There’s a user here who’ll attack any artist personally in the comment section of any drawing that pokes even the smallest bit of fun at glimmer. Not content with that, he’ll go to their deviant art page and their Twitter feed and all but demand they explain themselves, like anybody owes him an explanation.

But at least he has the guts to confront people directly. Douchenozzles that would rather make passive aggressive insinuations hoping for a reaction everytime they find others conversing about Starlight in a less than flattering tone are abundant.
Background Pony #DE9C
@Terminal Red  
Offense intended, people like that are kinda pathetic. Why waste your life fighting battles for a animated character? It’s not like Glimmer personally is paying your bills or giving you money to feed yourself. I understand having a favorite character, but it’s not that deep of a situation to be a miscreant about it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide