Pony Venting Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Zephyr’s been a lot better in everything except for the main show, even in EQG he feels a lot less like a loser
Sadrai

@Brass Beau  
Yeah she was cool, and zephyr actually was pretty nice to her and this proves that he doesn’t hit on every mare the same way he does dash like every one thinks.
Latecomer

@Sadrai  
Nah, he’s obsessed.

(Now, I can see him “apologising” to them that he’s already taken by a Wonderbolt, so nothing can happen between them however sexy they find him.)
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Sadrai  
Thinking about it, and this is just a possibility and potential headcanon, what if his fear of failure, love of mane styling and over confident persona all stem from Rainbow Dash rejecting him when he was young?  
Her rejection hurt him and he gained a fear of failure.  
Her colorful mane made him interested in mane styling. It’s also an excuse to try and get closer to her.  
His personality is a defense mechanism because he never properly processed his feelings over the rejection.  
Maybe I’m just reaching here, though.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I don’t know where to post this, but I’m thinking about leaving the fandom.

I’m a thirty three year old cholo who really doesn’t belong here.

I’ve always known the show’s cast read our comments on here, which is why I’ve been here so long. But now it seems that the ride is over.
Helix988

Having burned through Teen Titans Go! over the last few months, Pony Life isn’t nearly as creative or interesting. Like the best episode of Pony Life is only about as good as a mediocre episode of Go.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
@Latecomer  
Agree with Latecomer. Speaking from much personal experience.

Followed the show since 2013. Took several breaks. Sometimes from places (FIMFiction usually). Sometimes from the show as a whole. Sometimes just from the internet.

Sometimes were long breaks. Always were necessary breaks.

Keep coming back because nothing else inspired me for years. Friendship is Magic is a creative black hole like that. Toxic. Hope your life isn’t as sad as mine.

If you’re happier away from Derpibooru, please take a break. For yourself. Maybe just for pride month, maybe for good, maybe between.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide