Pony Venting Thread

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
All the seasons outside of the premieres and finales kinda blend together for me. I keep forgetting Magic Duel happened in season 3 and not later.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
The writers are honestly pretty disgusting for having the “heroes” murder an innocent child in cold blood in the finale. I honestly think everyone involved in that shit should be ashamed of themselves and should never be allowed to work in children’s media ever again. It’s just horribly evil and they pass it off as a good thing. Fucking awful.
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
Big Jim was the worst showrunner ever. Every time someone asked about his awful terrible decisions that ruined the show, he was just like “We didn’t really have time to think about that”, “It never came up”, “I dunno, maybe Hasbro will decide?” Like, what the fuck?! How can you claim to even be attempting to write a good show when you put no thought into it whatsoever?

“I don’t know why we killed a four year-old in cold blood and had every character in the show cheer on her torturous death. We never really thought about it.”
UserAccount

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@northern haste  
No, I’ve looked at his Twitter. He talks about the writing process of the episodes. He doesn’t say “This is what the writers gave us”, he says things like “We never decided” and stuff. Who’s “we” if he has no involvement in the writing?
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I decided that I would amuse myself by searching for images tagged “cozy glow” that UserAccount has favourited, and switching my filter to “Everything”.

And amusing it was…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide