Pony Venting Thread

Background Pony #B165
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
And you didn’t take any of the advice given to you. What a surprise. In one ear and out the other.  
It’s a show. Its noth worth getting this crazed over.
Latecomer

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Because whether Hasbro suceeds or fails in the movie business is irrelavant to me?

And I also don’t much care if normal people know about ponies. If I want to talk about it, there are places like this.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Why so serious my friend? If you want MLP to be more mainstream just wait and see. Cartoons are getting more popular than live action shows. Times have changed were people are a lot more open to the idea of adults watching cartoons…I mean look at Steven Universe fandom and look how mainstream that got. We’re coming up on a new era so instead of being worried, look at it in a positive manner and hope for the best.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Maybe it will if the reboot is good and reached the potential that the fandom expects, even if it’s a Tara Strong-less reboot that the fans will think it’s “better than G4”. (Even though my worries about the G5 movie is due to the franchise being niche and people don’t know the new characters the same way they do with the G4 ones.)

I just think movies are created because of the popularity, especially film adaptations based on popular TV shows, anime or comics. And if it’s niche, it’s gonna be unlikely for that to happen. Even if they did, it would be a hard sell.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@DerpyFast  
Applejack didn’t have much to accomplish other than I guess finding out the mystery of her parents. She was never one to care about long term goals and is just content with just running the farm and keeping it afloat.

Pinkie’s accomplishment was fully accepting her destiny of being a party pony and making others smile as shown with The Last Laugh. Frankly I thought there could’ve been a bit more but I thought it was satisfactory enough.

Rainbow Dash already had hers accomplished, it just mostly went towards her flaws and exaggerating them. It got old fast and did great disservice to her, but by the end she grew as a character in a way.

Rarity was already done by around Season 5 or so, there just wasn’t a whole lot to work with her after that. Probably more on expanding her relationship with her sister or her handling the stress of owning three boutiques.

Twilight Sparkle in my opinion did change a whole lot throughout the series but by around the end, she already hit her peak and there was no way to go but down.

Fluttershy definitely did evolve and they did make sure to note that it stuck, but the bad part is that it came at the expense to others and even to her own character.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
lol they didn’t even bother giving Dash a good milestone episode, let alone a good final episode. Honestly a lot of the episodes in the final season in didn’t even feel like they were trying. I’m still fully convinced that they knew something 246Great was going to go over very poorly from the start
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@icey wicey 1517  
Them not bringing her back at the end after people constantly requesting her to come back just comes off like they never wanted to bring her back[In The Washouts] in the first place

Putting the Flim Flam Bros and Garble in the end on top of that just felt like rubbing salt in the wound :/
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Kiryu-Chan  
Lightning Dust got fucked over hard

I think of the list of villain redemptions, Flam Flam and Garble seem pretty low on the listof characters people wanted to see redeemed.

Honestly this just makes the fate of Chrysalis and the others even more jarring.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I think that Ahuizotl and Dr. Caballeron had the worst redemptions in Season 9, to be honest. The Garble and Angel ones were also weak. Fittingly they all have Fluttershy in them.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Myoozik  
im fine with them being redeemed or not, but considering that there was that moment of hesitation from Chrysalis before she rejected Starlight’s offer at a second chance all the way back in season 6, Frenemies, and a lot of minor/one-shot villain s getting redeemed, it just makes their fate come across a all the more jarring.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide