Pony Venting Thread

Background Pony #242F
Maybe it’s due to recency, but I connected the Grogar reveal more with Snoke than the Mandarin. I thought it was eyerolling and it made me dislike Discord more, but I don’t think it ruined anything. Mediocre season, mediocre finale.
CottonTales
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ruler of Sheep
@Latecomer  
That was actually a part of the problem with the twist…that and he didn’t do anything to show he was keeping the villains in control. If the summer sun setback was any indication he SHOULD have known they were making plans behind his back and he just…didnt do anything about it.
CottonTales
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ruler of Sheep
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Every show has bad seasons or episodes its actually not a big deal. Most people will remember the showas being enjoyable overall and probably forget the bad/mediocre/boring episodes until people bring them up like most shows people are nostalgic for
Background Pony #242F
@CottonTales  
I was willing to let that go as Discord being really stupid, callous, and overconfident which fits his character pretty well.
Background Pony #B165
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Dude, you really need to let go of this mindset. It’s not healthy. It’s a show after all. Is it really worth getting this worked up over? Haven’t people told you this before?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Listened to the fans? And turned the show into nothing but memes, nerd stuff, shipping everywhere and constant writing changes to replace the controversial stuff like Twilight’s Castle, Starlight, the School, and such? Thank God this didn’t happen.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Meh. I personally lost interest around Season 8 for a combination of reasons. I hated a lot of the changes in that season, the episodes felt too pandering, my life was s###, the ToonKritic controversy was still fresh in my mind, and anime was cementing it’s place among my interests.

Unpopular opinion: Season 4 was the best season. There were only three actually bad episodes there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide