Pony Venting Thread

Sadrai

How Do u link a image I’m trying to link the picture with a bunch a villains that I was talking about but I don’t know how I’m still new to this site?
Sadrai

“”:>>1990138 so this is the image I was talking about like I really got to vent that Snips and Snails look really out of place here and excluding the first Equestria girls movie they never been villains!!! They haven’t even been minor antagonists.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
Probably because FiM is beloved (isn’t there any beloved IP that got a feature film?), and before Hasbro pulled the plug on G4 in favor of G5, they said that there’s a second movie possibly on the way (there’s an EqD article about it), and it was at the time where the movie’s already released.

And with the rotten score the movie got, I was hoping they could make a critically redeeming sequel to the 2017 film until Hasbro gave me a middle finger (by saying the 2021 movie won’t be a sequel) and started rebooting it because they don’t want themselves redeemed in the film industry.

Besides, why did EqG turn into a film series and not FiM? EqG has four films, FiM has one. And horse-obsessed people don’t like EqG.

And don’t you “you didn’t answer my question” me.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Eqg girls was just TV movies Also by the time a sequel came out the show most likely what have been over for a year so it would have felt random Late to the mark to truly work as a grand finale but also too early to serve as a grand return
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
Tell that to Phineas and Ferb, Hey Arnold, Rocko’s Modern Life, Transformers, Invader Zim and even Rise of the TMNT (it’s getting a Netflix movie soon after the show ended).

Besides, if they’re making it (as separate from the 2021 movie as a Netflix film), I would love it to be taking place before S9E26. Maybe a time-skip before that episode. But unfortunately no, Hasbro and its CEO doesn’t care about the fans.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide