Pony Venting Thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Meanwhile, I thought the show got way better once it broke the mold and the writers were able to just tell a story about anyone. In fact, a large, interconnected cast has the following advantages:

• Tons of potential character dynamics to explore  
  • You avoid burning through any given character too quickly  
  • More characters means more avenues to explore and develop the world through  
  • More potential toys to sell
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@AC97  
They would have done SOMETHING with him like explain why he was xenophobic in the past but OOPS SORRY WE’RE OUT OF SEASONS LOL.

@TheSultanAkbar  
I liked all of those characters. Also, I would have liked to see more Flurry.

@DerpyFast  
I agree with all of that. I mean, more toys for Hasbro to sell is a win for them.
Sadrai

Okay so I once saw someone say that Lyra and Bon Bon should have been in the 2,4,6 greaaat episode and not Snips and Snails which makes no sense since  
  1. It was a Buckball theme episode which they had been in previous Buckball episodes.  
  2. Lyra an Bon Bon besides the 100 episode don’t have a lot of if any speaking roles unlike Snips and Snais.  
  3. It used Snails being Zen master and Snips being a greedy business pony pretty well.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Myoozik  
Then where are my Sunburst, Gallus, Silverstream and Autumn Blaze toys?

@Red-Supernova  
What I liked about Season Eight in general was that it felt like a collection of things that would logically happen after enough time.

Everything seems to go back to friendship lessons, and on multiple occasions, the fate of the world has depended on the power of friendship, so why wouldn’t they open a school that teaches these clearly in-demand skills?

The power of friendship has overthrown gods and founded empires. Why wouldn’t someone interpret that as a power to be harnessed?

A napping dragon nearly covered all of Equestria in thick black smoke. The Yaks have declared war. The Changelings have invaded Equestria twice. Why wouldn’t someone be xenophobic?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Myoozik  
I swear if the CGI isn’t more like Pixar and more like Cyberverse, I’m calling it that it’s the Dumb Laorghaire Cuntcil’s fault Boulder Media doesn’t have an animation feature studio.

But considering a french professional animation artist was involved, and production was done from home due to the pandemic, I’m expecting Pixar/DreamWorks-ish animation from Boulder.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I wasn’t talking about the animation style, I was referring to when we’ll possibly get a teaser or some announcement for it. But I don’t know what the animation is going to be, CGI or ToonBoom or traditional hand drawn.
Helix988

@DerpyFast  
I always assumed they were part of 2nd or 3rd Wave of Guardians of Harmony toys that never got produced because the 1st wave bombed. Speaking of which, picked up Storm King at Five Below for four bucks.
Sadrai

Has anyone ever seen a reviewer over hate a character? Because I once read a review that got mad that Snips and Snails just said like two lines in cart before the pony and he was really upset about it even saying he wanted to punch them and all they said was like two lines like what that’s ridiculous!
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Sadrai  
It’s not only the school. Basically, Season 8 felt like a completely different show than the seasons before because of the massive amount of content introduced to the show in a single season. Despite the Mane Six having the spotlight in most of the episodes, it still never felt the season was focusing on them at all.

Season 9 felt like the show was alternating between being continuations of Season 7 and Season 8. While the Mane Six then actually felt like they are given focus, the show still never felt the same.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide