Pony Venting Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Pony Life is apparently going to be short-lived anyway, and just meant to bridge the gap between G4 & G5, so it’s not really worth getting so upset over.

I remember back when we weren’t even allowed to like “Equestria Girls” here. Back shortly before it even came out, I remember I said, “I wouldn’t mind giving it a chance,” and some schmuck layed into me like I insulted his Mother.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Am I the only one who still loves EqG? I mean, without EqG, the mane six wouldn’t experience romance in here than in the show Faust and other showrunners gatekept from until the end of it. Especially Rarity and Twilight.

Bash shipping or say “Faust isn’t involved therefore her rules are null” all you want, I do not care.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Latecomer  
Yeah, I think that’s because of Twily’s crushes. Both SciTwi and PonyTwi.

If Lauren Faust didn’t hate romance, the Mane Six would experience having crushes. But that would bring down a fuckton of girls shows, so… whatcha gonna do? This franchise isn’t about romance, therefore shippers can’t live happy with this sad fact.

Romance is underrated.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Considering Faust is married, and such, I don’t think she “hates” romance, nor is against it. She just didn’t want to go the “typical girly cartoon” route. Overall, MLP was never really a “romance novel” in the first place, but a few eps, like “A Perfect Pear,” touched on it a tad.

@Kiryu-Chan  
Eh, kinda debatable, as I basically just saw them as friends.

Est. 2012
@Beau Skunky  
I said I don’t care. Sheesh. Let me ship in peace, goddammit. I wish people would stop acting like romance and shipping are the apocalypse. And I don’t care if nobody says that.

Besides, A Perfect Pear focused on Applejack’s parents. And even though they were the focus of that episode, they weren’t as “mane” (as in protagonist of the show) as their daughter always is.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Faust intended for the ponies to have different bodies, this is what I love about Build A Bear.

I don’t know if they’ll make ponies anymore.

The entire concept was for the characters to be ours and none other’s in the show.

When we lose the ‘My’ part it tends to sour everything.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Okay I have a beef with fimfiction. WHERE ARE THE MLP GEN 5 FICS?! Do you not realize how much worldbuilding and character development is at your fingertips?! Also complete creative freedom without having to worry about being OOC. I think I should try my hand at it sometime.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
I was making my point in a hyperbolically humorous way. What I really am trying to say is it would be interesting for people to come up with their own ideas of Generation 5. And I was thinking there could be a fimfiction group for those types of fics. Nothing official of course. Just AU fics with ponies.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
katrina hadley Does openy ship Rarijack and was Constantly teasing it.  
It got to a point where characters like ragamuffin was Giving Applejack like colors despite being nothing a like AppleJack and Possibly dirk thistleweed was giving rarity like colours despite being nothing like rarity  

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide