Pony Venting Thread

Wiimeiser
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
Even worse, they're banning people for offsite activity.

Also, I'm pretty sure what they're banning lines up with what's considered Refused Classification here in Australia. Given the law we made about a year ago…
Hollowfox Jaeger

Still the Worst
I'm still worried that because of Hasbro's lack of social media socialization and the pandemic, the MLP 2021 movie doesn't have any more details if production started, or if Boulder Media have already found a feature animation studio location, or who will write/direct/consult the film, to the point where it's going to be likely to be pushed back to around 2022.
Hollowfox Jaeger

Still the Worst
@Background Pony #5224
I don't think that's the way to go. Generations of the property are always gonna be incarnations that are separate from each other. And it's not just MLP, there's also LPS, TMNT and Transformers.

Besides, with the Investor presentations, Hasbro is confusing us making us think that it's the sequel, despite that on TF2019 a spokesperson said that it's not due to FiM ending. (Although people think it will be a reboot because of that statement which in reality, it could be a standalone film)

@northern haste
Same.
DerpyFast
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

No soup for you!
Season One: Dragons and griffons exist.
Season Two: Changelings exist.
Season Five: Yaks exist.
The Movie: Hippogriffs exist.
Season Eight: They finally decide to give these species proper development.

"Man, I hate all this forced diversity."
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Commissions, YCH, and Adopts!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~