Pony Venting Thread

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Even worse, they’re banning people for offsite activity.

Also, I’m pretty sure what they’re banning lines up with what’s considered Refused Classification here in Australia. Given the law we made about a year ago…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Even worse, they’re banning people for offsite activity.

I honestly think it’s unfair when sites do that, unless somebody is doing something illegal.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I’m still worried that because of Hasbro’s lack of social media socialization and the pandemic, the MLP 2021 movie doesn’t have any more details if production started, or if Boulder Media have already found a feature animation studio location, or who will write/direct/consult the film, to the point where it’s going to be likely to be pushed back to around 2022.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #5224  
I don’t think that’s the way to go. Generations of the property are always gonna be incarnations that are separate from each other. And it’s not just MLP, there’s also LPS, TMNT and Transformers.

Besides, with the Investor presentations, Hasbro is confusing us making us think that it’s the sequel, despite that on TF2019 a spokesperson said that it’s not due to FiM ending. (Although people think it will be a reboot because of that statement which in reality, it could be a standalone film)

@northern haste  
Same.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Season One: Dragons and griffons exist.  
Season Two: Changelings exist.  
Season Five: Yaks exist.  
The Movie: Hippogriffs exist.  
Season Eight: They finally decide to give these species proper development.

“Man, I hate all this forced diversity.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide