Pony Venting Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I’m so sick of all the “Pony Life” drama, and fighting (from both sides) that I’m starting to not even look forward to PL’s premiere in 2 weeks, nor even wanna give it a chance anymore…

I’ve lost all faith that there will ever be anything MLP related from now on that bronies will enjoy. I’m officially finally broken by this fanbase. I also feel afraid to voice most of my opinions on this site anymore… I feel unwelcome here, I feel unwanted here, I feel like I just keep getting into arguments, or people misunderstanding what I say, getting upset by my opinions, and I just don’t know what to do anynore.

I’m thinking of maybe either temporarily or permanently leaving the Derpibooru/brony fandom… Maybe I’m just depressed, and need a break for awhile from bronydom…
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Beau Skunky  
Honestly, sometimes taking a break can be refreshing, I know when things were getting rough in another site I frequent I decided to leave for a good month or two and felt better afterwards

Read the newest synopses of the first two episodes of Pony Life, the only thing that worries me is the idea of a character called Dishwater Slog sounds ripe for grossout humor, but otherwise they sound fine for the most part
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
So apparently because pony life feature TV it also means it’s going to have cell phones and social media.  
A bit of a stretch if you ask me considering that TV has been around for almost 100 years and even the other two things ain’t exactly new things
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@northern haste  
Funny given the series introduced more tech as it went on. Not to mention, even the beloved S1 featured DJ turntables, and S2 featured Hydroelectric dams and video games
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@northern haste
Exactly. Its going to be a “how do you do fellow kids” cartoon, so it’ll most likely have cell phones and internet.

I feel like the guy missed the point of what I was saying.I just said things like radios and flat screen TVs wouldn’t have been how do you do fellow kids when I was a kid. And even and so far the TV is just for a televised cooking competition is that what kids are into nowadays?
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

God, that’s a mood. It’s not even just MLP-related stuff on here anymore; I’m too afraid to share my opinion on almost ANYTHING on here anymore.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@WyrmSpawN  
Disagreeing is fine, but it feels like anytime I voice disagreement with anybody here, they act like I’m personally attacking them…  
Especially, if I say anything slightly positive about MLP.

@Kiryu-Chan  
Maybe I do need a break…
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
It doesn’t matter, bronies already decided it’s going to be bad. The fandom is going to go insane with bloodthirsty carnivorous rage once it airs I’m sure. (Regardless if it’s tolerable, or not.) So the reason I’m not looking forward to PL isn’t because of PL itself, it’s the fandom…

Then again… I assumed bronies were going to hate Season 4, after all the S3, Twilicorn, Spike, DWM, Derpygate, ect. drama the previous season had… Though, that wasn’t a new show.

Imagine if bronies went around every “round big head” or cartoony chibi fanart on this site shouting, “It looks like TTG!”  
I get tired of hearing that criticism all the time, by that logic, shows like “Dexter’s Laboratory” look like “TTG” too.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Guys, there’s been worse fandom drama than this. You think Pony Life caused controversy? I was around when Twilight became an alicorn. When her treehouse got burned down.

This? This is nothing.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel  
Dude, I’ve been around sense the Season 1 days, I remember people arguing that the CMC were “ruining the show.” Drama’s been around sense the beginning, but in the earlier days it was at least mild, or not as widespread.  
It didn’t start becoming huge until the Season 3 days, or Season 2 finale days. (Some hated the royal wedding, and new characters for being a “toy tie-in.”) Though, nowadays the MLP franchise can’t do anything now without sparking controversy, or anger.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’d argue it’s become routine.

Even token. And some people are only exasperated because they think it’s legit and not people just bored.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide