Pony Venting Thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Thank you. Well, haven’t we all dealt with something annoying being attached to one character in this fandom at least once? Whether its a meme or an important plot point about them? I couldn’t look at any Chrysalis pics when the final episodes were leaked because I knew everyone would blurt out her fate.

I still enjoyed the finale. I just choose to “enhance” some things around it. I do the same with a lot of opening and finale two parter episodes to be honest.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Red-Supernova  
Yes you can cause getting mad and really upset over a cartoon is pretty silly. With that, it’s his decision if he didn’t want to watch the rest unless he starts getting all up in other people’s business about it.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Anonycat  
I’m somewhat in the middle, it has a bunch of things I liked but stuff I didn’t like.

@Myoozik  
I know it is but if someone is legitimately upset with a cartoon, then mocking them over the concept isn’t gonna fix everything.  
That sounds like me about getting up in other people’s business. With my friend, he usually prefers to stay quiet about this topic. It upsets me because he’s potentially missing out on other moments he might find good and I want to share what each of our highlights were.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hm, since I have some time at the moment, I have been watching the finale of season 8 and the last episode again, and I stick to my opinion: It was a good ending. Not necessarily the end I expected, but in general I was very satisfied.

The only thing that disappointed or rather upset me a little was that Tirek’s brother Scorpan didn’t shown up. And some other loose ends. Well, now that the show is over, I’d like to at least read the comics of the tenth season when they come out at the end of this month. ;-)
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

I was honestly hoping that Discord would pull an “armor-piercing question” at Tirek along the lines of, “If your brother’s amulet was so worthless to you, then why did you keep it for all those centuries?

But yeah, I always did find it disappointing that Scorpan ultimately never directly appeared. Also it still pisses me off to this day that Hasbro wouldn’t let the staff do anything with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon after their reformations because, and I quote, “their stories were over.”
Background Pony #913A
Discord should have been killed, he goes against the shows spirit. Only redditors wanted him back.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
I did like how Discord similarly mentioned Tirek’s old man King Vorak, (Whom had only been in the comic canon prior.) to piss off Tirek. It would’ve been interesting if he mentioned Scorpan’s amulet too, like to point out Tirek’s hypocrisy.

Yeah, even brief speaking Tiara & Spoon cameos would’ve been nice, at least  
Surprisingly, some still hate them, and want them to suffer severely for mocking Bloom & Scootaloo.  
I don’t get why many fans think minor antagonists are worse, and more unforgivable then actual villains.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Yup. I guess it’s at least nice that they still got silent background cameos showing that they were much nicer now, instead of them basically being completely forgotten about like some other characters.
Ardashir

Yeah, even brief speaking Tiara & Spoon cameos would’ve been nice, at least
Surprisingly, some still hate them, and want them to suffer severely for mocking Bloom & Scootaloo.
I don’t get why many fans think minor antagonists are worse, and more unforgivable then actual villains.

Probably because very, very few fans have dealt with genuine monsters like Tirek or Chrysalis (‘monsters’ used in terms of their sadistic and cruel personalities, not because of them being actual, you know, monsters). But all of us have put up with obnoxious bullies. They’re more ‘real’ to most people and it’s very easy to look at DT and Spoony and see whatever sack of crap who made your life hell in school. Those guys got away with it, and you’re hoping to see these two get ‘what they have coming’.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Ardashir

@Kiryu-Chan  
It’s like why Harry Potter fans love Voldemort but despise Umbridge.

No one has had to deal with genocidal power hungry wizard before, but a majority HAVE dealt with a shitty/abuse teacher/authority figure before, and that hits more close to home
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@DarkObsidian  
Scorpan is one of the more popular missed opportunities the show didn’t take so its natural.

@Beau Skunky  
Its a complete mystery.  
Because the showrunners thought Applejack’s family just doing nothing was more interesting

@Background Pony #0C96  
At the very least, Discord should have been punished on-screen for what’s he done.

@Beau Skunky  
Its clear that the topic of family is something Tirek is sensitive about. I wouldn’t be surprised if he got pissed off if someone talked about how hot his mother is.

@icey wicey 1517  
That’s right and I’m one of them.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Red-Supernova  
I mean I can get feeling upset about a piece of media since it’s supposed to elicit a form of reaction from us, but if it’s to the point where the reaction is extreme in a way like anger that it comes off as detrimental to others, then that’s when you need to take two steps back.

Also, yeah don’t get up on other people’s business about that. Understand that there are those who like Discord or those who didn’t want Chrysalis to be redeemed and that they have different opinions than you. About your friend, well if he doesn’t want to then he doesn’t want to.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
I hope you’re not taking a shot at “The Perfect Pear,” because that was a very good, and heartwarming episode. :P

And yes, Tirek’s Mom is considered a hawtie, lol.

Also, Discord has been punished, like being humbled after having his magic stolen, imprisoned by the bad guys, Tirek almost blasting/killing him, gotten sick from that plant monster, after faking it to “friendship test” Twilight, told off by Fluttershy, and such. So I don’t get your beef with Discord honestly. He’s had plenty of comeuppance, and oftentimes the Mane 6 aren’t very friendly to him, even when he’s behaving. (So I almost can’t blame him being a bit of a troll.)  
Honestly, it seems a li’l biased some want him punished worse, yet want the villainous trio to get off scott-free, and “easily forgiven” instead, and they did much worse things.

If that happened, I’m sure people would complain about the trio “getting off scott-free” instead. (Like they did Starlight, and such.) So it’s lose-lose no matter what they did with the villains in the ending, if you ask me. No matter what, it’d upset fans.  
Meanwhile, I’m in the “don’t care either way crowd,” but I just can’t see a villain like Tirek reforming,

@Ardashir  
@Kiryu-Chan  
@icey wicey 1517  
I suppose they’re a li’l realistic that way, and I understand the fanbase is comprised of nerds & geeks who’ve been bullied growing up, (including myself) but some kinda go overboard wanting them dead and such.

Also, if they want Cozy Glow reformed, then it’s kinda hypocritical they want Tiara & Spoon dead.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Myoozik  
I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe I just care about my friend and our relationship with the show that much or I’m just crazy. I just feel upset whenever I can’t find anyone who understands my frustration.

I completely understand and I have accepted that a lot of people are fine with how the finale turned out and they choose to have no alterations to how they see the show. The least I can ask is for others to understand why I feel the way I am.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Red-Supernova  
I’m pretty sure a lot of people do understand where you’re coming from, it’s just the way how you’re making it come across. And there are people who do feel the same way as you, you should see all the countless images and meme macros going against Discord and criticizing Chrysalis’ fate. Basically, you don’t need to seek validation from others about your opinion, you have what you have and if others feel the same like you, then that’s great.
northern haste
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
I don’t see Applejack’s family has to do with the show not using Scorpan.  
seriously stop using the show not doing something as an excuse to complain about something else
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Myoozik  
With all the series finale drama images, and such sometimes I feel like I’m the one in the minority whom enjoyed it, doesn’t hate Discord, and such. lol even though I know supposedly most fans accepted the ending.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Beau Skunky  
Nah you’re not. Really it’s hard to accurately gauge such a scope since it’s a massive fandom that spans sites so it’s hard to pinpoint a general consensus. I liked the finale myself despite its flaws so it’s hard to tell what the majority is for it.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
I guess I could see them but I’m usually too scared to read new comments related to images of the villainous trio since I feel all the comments are just made to say “You’re views are bad and you should feel bad for even thinking that!”

@Myoozik  
I just wish I could see and talk with them more often. I did speak to a couple people but I don’t think they were up for talking much about the subject.  
I have seen the images and memes going against Discord and criticizing Chrysalis’s fate and they do make me feel less sucky inside.  
Are you sure I don’t need to seek validation? I just don’t want to get put down if I do express my opinion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide