Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Red-Supernova  
Look what happened to Robin Williams, fame was way too overwhelming for him that made him depressed until he couldn’t take it anymore. With that, I doubt that Weird Al feels the same.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Myoozik  
Weird Al has been part of pop culture since the 80s and has even continued to stay more relevant that the artists he’s parodied. I would hate to see something bad happen to him, even if I don’t follow his music.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Myoozik  
@Red-Supernova  
Actually, Al’s been appearing in cartoons sense the 2000s, including the Lilo & Stitch series, and Transformers.

Even before that he used to cameo in stuff like the “Naked Gun” movie trilogy.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Beau Skunky  
When I talk about “relevancy”, I’m referring to current popularity. Considering that he hasn’t released an album since 2014, he does have his cartoon appearances as his current way to remain big. Not that that’s an issue since I like his cameos.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Welp! It has happened! My friend has found out about FiM’s ending through a co-worker at his job who wouldn’t keep his fucking trap shut. And what does my friend think of the ending? He hates it! WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?!  
Not reforming Chrysalis and turning a child to stone has him saying wtf. I’m possibly sure he was told about Discord being Grogar as well.  
So there you all go. My friend hates how things ended and no matter how many times you all try to white knight Discord or say that Chrysalis is beyond irredeemable, NOTHING will work against us. Discord is a piece of trash and Chrysalis (along with her friends) deserved better.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
Am I allowed to be fine with the ending then? Nothing you, or others say is going to make me hate it. Also, I like Discord better then Chrysalis for that matter.

No need to act like everyone is against you, and such. It’s fine if we have different opinions.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Red-Supernova  
This is your chance to prove you are a great friend by respecting his opinion and never as much try to force him to change it to suit your own.

You are a good friend, right?
northern haste
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I remember a time when people would complain about her being reformed like she was already reformed whenever we found out she was returning
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Yes you are. I’m trying to not bother others who feel that way but I hope you can understand why I feel the way I am.

@Myoozik  
I don’t know if I can. This revelation is possibly gonna prevent him from seeing the remaining episodes.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
I understand, but it’s a li’l annoying that I can’t look at one Cozy pic or something here about the finale, without people complaining, or arguing about it.

Honestly, I feel like sometimes I’m in the minority of people here whom enjoyed the finale, even though I know that’s not true.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I still say the majority seems to love the finale and people who hated it were in the minority. It’s just that the people who disliked really disliked it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide