Pony Venting Thread

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
It bugs me how many people prefers to deal with Twilight’s “inmortality”, while that time, Twilight can just find ways to become mortal again.

I found this comic, and there is a page where Discord provokes Twilight to enter into a mental crisis because the inmortality. And the first idea that comes to Twilight’s mind is if there is a chance to turn her friends and everyone into inmortals

…Twilight, instead of doing that, why dont you care to turn into a mortal by yourself? Specially Discord.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Beau Skunky

#AlicornHateIsOverrated #AlicornsGiveBestCuddlesProbably

@[Ω]

I find the whole “immortality blues” thing to be overrated, and that people would’ve gotten over the overkill application of it since 2013… but apparently not?
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@northern haste  
The only confirmed inmortal in the cartoon is only Celestia.

Others are kinda ambiguous. Luna, as NMM, was probably in stasis all this time during her bashiment on the moon… Or not. The 99.8% of Discord life was he being a rock, and the “rock stasis” probably should apply here too. It was never mentioned how ancient was Chrysalis, and nobody knows how much time has passed when Tirek was send to Tartarus.

Also, writers uses “eons” because in Greek, eon is a word for an amout of ages that cannot be measured, to make things way more ambiguous
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
Unused parts of the pony movie were supposed to have an aged Scorpan, so you could more or less guess how much had he changed since he imprisioned his brother in Tartarus.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I have a legit question: How does Li’l Cheese get all the love to the point of being the 5th most popular S9 character, despite having about 17 seconds of screentime and no dialogue when plenty of other characters below him were in story roles like Spur, Biscuit, Bellflower Blurb and Rusty Bucket?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser  
I’m surprised the fanbase hasn’t accepted Sugar Belle yet. (And it’s not like Mac was around those other females alot either.)

Heck, the fanbase accepted Luna’s new hairdo, no problem… Actually, that might be the only change the majority of the fanbase accepted.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide