Pony Venting Thread

Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@Dustcan
Sending death threats to the staff of things you don’t like is the new “in” thing it seems…
I get being upset over the finale, but sending death threats is stupid.

this fandom has been sending death threats to staff since 2013.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

This was kind of not the thing I wanted to wake up to today? I dunno.

I mean, what the hell? I woke up many hours ago to pretty much “oh, by the way, the last episodes got aired early in another language, have fun!” (Not that anyone said those words to me, it’s just what it felt like)

I’m… not the only one who thinks that it’s been rather surreal, right?
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
My favorite thing about this is we had no idea the Dutch would be airing these eps early, it just happened. At least we knew about the PRC and Italy, this is crazy.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@AC97

It was.

I mean, yesterday still I was discussing inconsistencies in the season, and now this. I certainly didn’t expect the deluge to hit like this, let alone the last deluge. I overreacted quite a bit to the feedback’s… feedback, and now just feel drained.

Once the English audio arrives, the pieces will all come together and… well, it’ll be time to wrap loose ends and move on, won’t it? It’s over. Holy fuck…
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@ILoveMyoozik

The only people who are going to be “destroyed” will be the ones who love on a regular basis complaining and tossing shadw at the writers.

All the rest of us normal people will be able to take it or leave it like rational beings.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide